Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    The really stunning thing about this is that the media is openly calling for one-party rule. They want a Chavez-style dictatorship and they no longer feel the need to hide that.

And that should frighten the hell out of EVERYONE.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    The really stunning thing about this is that the media is openly calling for one-party rule. They want a Chavez-style dictatorship and they no longer feel the need to hide that.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

But don't you dare say there is bias in da MSM!!!!!
    May the FORCE be with you!

I was watching NBC mostly, yesterday, at least during the events. I watched "The Following" on Fox, which has to be one of the more disturbing pilot episodes I've seen on network tv. Good, but disturbing.

Brian Williams made a comment about motorcades in DC, while doing the innane coverage between events-he said something about how people would ordinarily mistake any motorcade for the President's, but that this week in Washington, one couldn't "swing a dead cat without hitting a motorcade". Really, Brian, you couldn't come up with a better verbal reference than that?

The wall-to-wall media coverage is insane. Cover the ceremony, cover the parade, fine. But all the in between stuff is just an excuse for the media folks to talk about nothing.

4. #24 CBS News' Political Director: Obama Must 'Destroy' Republican Party 
    The MSM stopped trying to conceal their left-wing bias a long time ago; so this instance should not come as a surprise to anyone.
    "Our president delivered his State of the Union message to Congress. That is one of the things his contract calls for -- to tell congress the condition of the country. This message, as I say, is to Congress. The rest of the people know the condition of the country, for they live in it, but Congress has no idea what is going on in America, so the president has to tell 'em." ~ Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    For the life of me I dont know how the GOP is getting its butt kicked, after all the fuck ups obama has done, he just keeps getting stronger. Its a nightmare you can't wake up from.
    Because when you have 80% of the media is complicit in tooting Obama's horn all the while demonizing anything the GOP does, it's easy to see how the majority of the public is blind to what he's doing.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

6. #26 Re: CBS News' Political Director: Obama Must 'Destroy' Republican Party 
    Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    But don't you dare say there is bias in da MSM!!!!!
    This goes beyond bias. They are actively colluding with one party to destroy the other. In doing so, they advocate the elimination of civil rights for the opposition, not just Second Amendment rights, but all rights. The attacks on Fox and talk radio are attacks on the First Amendment and their attacks on property rights are an attack on the rest of the Bill of Rights.
    Quote Originally Posted by Articulate_Ape View Post
    The MSM stopped trying to conceal their left-wing bias a long time ago; so this instance should not come as a surprise to anyone.
    They simultaneously flaunt it and deny it.
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Because when you have 80% of the media is complicit in tooting Obama's horn all the while demonizing anything the GOP does, it's easy to see how the majority of the public is blind to what he's doing.
    Only 80%?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Timed Out
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    by John Nolte 19 Jan 2013 1010 post a comment
    Reading the Left's fevered desires over at Slate isn't anything new.

Not even articles breathlessly titled and subtitled:

Go for the Throat! Why if he wants to transform American politics, Obama must declare war on the Republican Party.

Not even articles that read:

The president who came into office speaking in lofty terms about bipartisanship and cooperation can only cement his legacy if he destroys the GOP. If he wants to transform American politics, he must go for the throat. …

Obama’s only remaining option is to pulverize. Whether he succeeds in passing legislation or not, given his ambitions, his goal should be to delegitimize his opponents. Through a series of clarifying fights over controversial issues, he can force Republicans to either side with their coalition's most extreme elements or cause a rift in the party that will leave it, at least temporarily, in disarray.

Slate is what it is and some bloodthirsty Slate writer orgasmic over the prospect of Obama permanently pulverizing and destroying the GOP is as noteworthy as green on grass.

Oh, except after someone like Brit Hume connects the dots.

The author of this outrageous left-wing fever dream is John Dickerson, whom Slate describes as "Slate's chief political correspondent". What Slate leaves out of its little bio, though, is that Dickerson is also the political director at CBS News.

Dickerson is merely being Dickerson, and there's no doubt he speaks for legions upon legions of those in the media today.
    Read More>http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journal...ma-Destroy-GOP
    This has already been accomplished, the sooner we establish a new party and quit living in a fantasy world the better.
    why would Obama seek to destroy the republican party when the republican party is so adept at destroying themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by PeterS View Post
    why would Obama seek to destroy the republican party when the republican party is so adept at destroying themselves.
    He is trying to destroy it but you are right, it is hardly necessary.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

It wouldn't have mattered either way, if the MSM would have done their jobs, the magic negro would have been roasted at the stake (Libya, F&F, the economy, the debt etc) but no he is covered by the mostly liberal MSM
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

10. #30 CBS News' Political Director: Obama Must 'Destroy' Republican Party 
    Because the GOP is taking too long. He wants single party rule right NOW so he can have athird term.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.