Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by newshutr View Post
    Yeah..no kidding. But the Sony device isn't going to outsell the BlackBerry Z10 which is the all touch device. You mentioned that there's now way they'll compete with Sony.
    Yeah, I did mention that. Hmmm ... I don't think they will though. Not with Android and IOS being the top ones. Maybe if Blackberry turns to android; it might have a chance.

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....
    _ WELFARE IS NOT AN ENTITLEMENT! _

Quote Originally Posted by LukeEDay View Post
    Yeah, I did mention that. Hmmm ... I don't think they will though. Not with Android and IOS being the top ones. Maybe if Blackberry turns to android; it might have a chance.
    Have you tried any of the new BlackBerry 10 OS on the Dev Alpha devices handed out to developers by RIM? How about the current OS made by QNX on the BlackBerry PlayBook?

Chances are you may have used a QNX OS in your car if it's equipped with a touch screen.

If you haven't, there's no way you can just summarily dismiss it without actually seeing it and using it. It's going to take chunks out of Apple and Android.
    Yes..this camera is heavy.
    No...you can't be on TV.
    Look kid, go bother the reporter...I'm busy!!!

Quote Originally Posted by newshutr View Post
    Have you tried any of the new BlackBerry 10 OS on the Dev Alpha devices handed out to developers by RIM? How about the current OS made by QNX on the BlackBerry PlayBook?

Chances are you may have used a QNX OS in your car if it's equipped with a touch screen.

If you haven't, there's no way you can just summarily dismiss it without actually seeing it and using it. It's going to take chunks out of Apple and Android.
    Going by the past blackberry's is where I am coming from. I hope it does do good. But I don't think it will. I know you probably being a blackberry fan, will think they will do great. the top three will be Androis, IOS, and Windows Mobile. Blackberry will come in fourth, if they get anywhere at all.

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....
    _ WELFARE IS NOT AN ENTITLEMENT! _

4. #14 BlackBerry 10 will launch on January 30, RIM says 
    Quote Originally Posted by LukeEDay View Post
    Going by the past blackberry's is where I am coming from. I hope it does do good. But I don't think it will. I know you probably being a blackberry fan, will think they will do great. the top three will be Androis, IOS, and Windows Mobile. Blackberry will come in fourth, if they get anywhere at all.
    Windows Mobile is suffering from the same "windows sucks" problem right now as Win8. Plus the Sony handsets aren't that good right now.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9700 using Tapatalk
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

The big Cheese
    Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    Windows Mobile is suffering from the same "windows sucks" problem right now as Win8. Plus the Sony handsets aren't that good right now.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9700 using Tapatalk
    I'm good with anything that gets apple kicked in the teeth. Lol
    One does not greet death when he knocks at your door.

Nay you repeatedly punch him in the throat as he slowly drags you away.

Watched the launch yesterday. I can't wait for T Mobile Germany to start carrying them.

They should have done this a long time ago IMO...but the new OS and phones will put them right back into the mix and should make Apple and Android nervous.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Watched the launch yesterday. I can't wait for T Mobile Germany to start carrying them.

They should have done this a long time ago IMO...but the new OS and phones will put them right back into the mix and should make Apple and Android nervous.
    Competition is a great thing!

Quote Originally Posted by RobJohnson View Post
    Competition is a great thing!
    I think one of the things they need to promote is the fact with the new OS there will be no need to carry a personal and a business phone.

I think one of the things they need to promote is the fact with the new OS there will be no need to carry a personal and a business phone.
    That's even better!