Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Seriously? You're going to take up for somebody who wishes for Obama to have severe heart problems? How is this any better than wishing George HW Bush dead as some DUers did weeks ago?

Just for the record, I said what I said to people earlier because I don't want to watch you all self-destruct for the next four years, constantly acting like the world has some to an end. I keep thinking most of you all are above this. To constantly live in fear, anxiety, and anger over who the President is is no way to live. When DUers did this, you all laughed and said it's ridiculous, and you all act no better. I hate to see people self-destruct like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
    Seriously? You're going to take up for somebody who wishes for Obama to have severe heart problems? How is this any better than wishing George HW Bush dead as some DUers did weeks ago?

Just for the record, I said what I said to people earlier because I don't want to watch you all self-destruct for the next four years, constantly acting like the world has some to an end. I keep thinking most of you all are above this. To constantly live in fear, anxiety, and anger over who the President is is no way to live. When DUers did this, you all laughed and said it's ridiculous, and you all act no better. I hate to see people self-destruct like that.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

You're disgusting.
    You're irrelevant and nobody cares what spews from your pie hole.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

I'm sorry but I don't see this piece of crap doing anything but further ruining this country. You prase him ifyou want but I sure as heck won't.
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

but the difference dumbass is that Obama will destroy this country unlike bush. How this unmitigated failure got reelected is beyond me. don't mistake concern for self destruction you may not care of this country falls but others do

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    I only hope that like many African Americans he has server heart problems and or hypertension.

Because you secretly are hoping for a President Biden term?

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    Because you secretly are hoping for a President Biden term?
    Well at least with biden he is dumb enough not to purposefully destroy the country, while obama is planning and working on that very outcome.

........... How this unmitigated failure got reelected is beyond me. .............
    He got 59 million votes. And that was more than Romney got. But every time he reminds us that he won, and his presidency is an expression of the will of the people, I remind myself that he only represents 59 million people in a country of 311 million. He was voted in by less than 20% of the population. The tyranny of the weak: It's real.

but the difference dumbass is that Obama will destroy this country unlike bush. How this unmitigated failure got reelected is beyond me. don't mistake concern for self destruction you may not care of this country falls but others do
    Right is right and wrong is wrong.

It's NEVER okay to wish somebody dead or severely ill, no matter what delusions you're having about how much damage they'll do.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    I did not take Bailey's side.