Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
    I did not take Bailey's side.
    You take the side of the most pro abortion president in history, think about that when you close your eyes to go to sleep tonight.

Last edited by Rockntractor; 01-22-2013 at 05:40 PM.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Right is right and wrong is wrong.

It's NEVER okay to wish somebody dead or severely ill, no matter what delusions you're having about how much damage they'll do.

Its no delusion sweet cheeks, I have seen the damage he has already done. I really hope now he has a heart attack, just to disgust you even more.
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

I did not take Bailey's side.
    Yes double for what rock said, you think its wrong to wish sickness or death on another but you are for killing millions of unborn babies, you my friend are what we call a HYPOCRITE.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    You take the side of the most pro abortion president in history, think about that when you close your eyes to go to sleep tonight.

yes its amazing someone who is for abortion (please dont give me this "I am pro-choice not pro abortion" crap) has any right to lecture me on morals.

I took the side of the President that wants to ensure that everybody gets coverage. For years, we've been in situations where people who had insurance couldn't get help when they were really sick. We've had a situation where people had to pay to get on a list to get an organ transplant. We have a system where healthcare is unaffordable. We have a system where you can go to the emergency room, but you can't get the treatment you need to keep from needing an emergency room. We have a private charity system that won't help people who are in the process of trying to get disability/medicaid, even if they've already been turned down once.

My friend and his mother went without for months, and he has a heart problem. His mother ended up in the hospital.

Your side always takes the sides of the companies, no matter how much they're kicking their employees, even if they're taking their jobs overseas (so much for American job creation). This affects the quality of life here.

Your side is bigger than my side on cracking down on illegal immigration. That's fine if we're talking about gang members, but that's not okay for the thousands of families being torn apart due to deportations. BTW, that affects financial situations and therefore affects the quality of life. (Hey everybody, I'm for the dream act, now go get more darts).

I spoke to my priest about this subject before the election. He said that pro-life is a big issue, but that the Republican Party doesn't value life either. He's disgusted by both parties, as am I. I found another priest who said the two parties could have each other. That's not to say that these priests voted Democrat. I think the thing is a lot of Catholics (pro-life or not) see the Republican Party as useless as I do. We shouldn't have to choose in our morals, but we do.

While I believe we should have laws limiting abortion and outlawing it, I think prevention does a lot more good for preventing abortion than laws on how to deal with pregnancy. The Netherlands has one of the lowest abortion rates in the world with no laws preventing abortion. Canada has a much lower rate than us. Same deal for the most part. By contrast, there are sections of the world that made abortion illegal, and they still have a terrible abortion problem. Apparently, the poverty made a difference.

By the way, abortion rates have gone down under Obama.

http://www.politicususa.com/presiden...tion-rate.html

Republicans like to call Obama and Democrats “baby killers”, and yet the total number and rate of reported abortions fell by 5% between 2008 and 2009.

That might not sound like a big change, but it is. In a newly released study, the CDC says, “The change from 2008 to 2009 represented the largest single year decrease in the total number and rate of reported abortions for the entire period from 2000 to 2009.” (2009 is the latest year for which there is data.)
    CDC, that's the Center for Disease Control. Their work is here.

http://www.cdc.gov/reproductivehealt...x.htm#Abortion

Back to article:
    Because unintended pregnancies are rare among women who use the most effective methods of reversible contraception, increasing access to and use of these methods can help further reduce the number of abortions performed in the United States. The data in this report can help program planners and policy makers identify groups of women at greatest risk for unintended pregnancy and help guide and evaluate prevention efforts.
    Oh my goodness. So, Obama's birth control mandate has caused fewer pregnancies to result, resulting in less abortion. For those of you who said it's a biased articles, yes it is, but they had the CDC on their side. Who do Republicans have on their side besides places like the Family Research Council? Usually nobody of any credentials. Not on this subject.

So, while I don't like Obama's position on abortion, I'm still on good ground on all counts. BTW, I support TX's defunding PP and placing in their own women's healthcare program without funding PP. I actually wrote a Republican Rep near by and suggested the same thing for NC. I didn't get an answer. Not sure if our new Republican governor is going to be open minded to the idea because he's moderate. I've given to pregnancy centers.

But in any case, you need to look in your party's back yard before lecturing me on pro-lie values.

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    Its no delusion sweet cheeks, I have seen the damage he has already done. I really hope now he has a heart attack, just to disgust you even more.

I have to say threads like this sort of disgust me in the terms that I may not want to be here. This is one of the reasons why I don't hang out at DU. I come there on occasion and find myself arguing with people about why it's wrong to wish ill on Bush Sr, why all guns shouldn't be confiscated (so no, not all people arguing for gun rights are NRA members), and basically arguing against their irrationality. They accuse me of being a troll, and I ignore them. I figure I'm just being rational. Then, I come here and do the same in the opposite direction. You are a total hypocrite.

The same guy I might add...that's all for not doing any kind of lifsaving measures in the event a baby survies an abortion.

Can't get more callous and bloodthirsty than that.

Oh and Rock...you know as well as I do that none of this will matter to Bridget...she knows all of this about her hero...and she'll sleep just fine.

I can't imagine the contortions she has to go through to justify this in her mind. But she's a Libtard and they ALWAYS find a way to justify their brutal actions.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

I have to say threads like this sort of disgust me in the terms that I may not want to be here.
    Then leave already.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

I have to say threads like this sort of disgust me in the terms that I may not want to be here. This is one of the reasons why I don't hang out at DU. I come there on occasion and find myself arguing with people about why it's wrong to wish ill on Bush Sr, why all guns shouldn't be confiscated (so no, not all people arguing for gun rights are NRA members), and basically arguing against their irrationality. They accuse me of being a troll, and I ignore them. I figure I'm just being rational. Then, I come here and do the same in the opposite direction. You are a total hypocrite.
    Its funny, I have not said anything hypocritical. So please STFU. No one is forcing you to stay Bridget. I don't care what you believe, your boy is going to further ruin this country and if you can't see they you are a bigger fool then I was led to believe. I am sorry but I wont be civil with people like you who vote for Obama and I certainly won't be civil in my words about the "president"

On edit: if you don't like what I say put me on ignore. (if there is a feature like that on CU)