Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
    If you believe it's okay to say certain things about one President, but not the other, then you're a hypocrite. It's that cut and dry. If you're willing to condemn DUers for that behavior, but not CUers, then you're a hypocrite. It's that cut and dry. Really.
    Hey dummie where have I said its not alright for DUer's to exercise their free speech rights? I might correct their mistakes but I am the last person that will condemn them for using it.
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

I'm sorry that you feel that way. I'm going to admit that you have every reason to be skeptical in light of my past. I'm also sorry that you think that most of the country is for abortion just because they voted for Obama.
    I guess you have yourself convinced of that, or do you.........
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    I guess you have yourself convinced of that, or do you.........
    I don't have myself convinced of that. I know what I think and feel about a subject far better than any group of judgmental conservatives (one of which can't make up his mind whether I'm convincing myself of stuff or flat out lying, do people really not see his dishonesty? He can't keep his story straight. Just saying).

I don't have myself convinced of that. I know what I think and feel about a subject far better than any group of judgmental conservatives (one of which can't make up his mind whether I'm convincing myself of stuff or flat out lying, do people really not see his dishonesty? He can't keep his story straight. Just saying).
    You don't have to convince me, just yourself and your creator.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    You don't have to convince me, just yourself and your creator.
    My creator knows my heart better than you all do.

I'm sorry that you feel that way. I'm going to admit that you have every reason to be skeptical in light of my past. I'm also sorry that you think that most of the country is for abortion just because they voted for Obama.
    *ahem*

Originally Posted by Lanie
    No responding to your posts out of respect, no debate. I'm done.
    Not your past that makes me skeptical...it's the here and now.

And I never said the majority of the country is in favor of abortion...they're not. But if you voted for Obama you support what he stands for...and that includes 3rd trimester late term abortion.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

My creator knows my heart better than you all do.
    And when you meet him make sure you're wearing your fireproof underwear. You'll need it for the Lake of Fire you'll be residing in for all eternity.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf