Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1 David Attenborough - Humans are plague on Earth 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Sarasota,FL
    Posts
    42,791


    I'm sure the DUmmies will buy into this in a blink...
    If only they'd stop breeding.

    LINKY
    May the FORCE be with you!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    LTC Member Odysseus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    FT Belvoir, VA
    Posts
    15,638
    Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post


    I'm sure the DUmmies will buy into this in a blink...
    If only they'd stop breeding.

    LINKY
    The good news is that for the most part, DUmmies don't breed much. They are far more likely to stay single longer, abort their offspring and otherwise remain out of the gene pool.

    What gets me is that tools like Attenborough are perfectly willing to talk about population controls, which are inherently coercive (mass sterilization and one-child policies are the norm in China, which uses the totalitarian tools at its disposal to destroy the lives of its citizens), as long as it applies to other people. I don't recall him getting sterilized when he was young enough for it to make a difference.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

    Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    Senior Member DumbAss Tanker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    2,594
    Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    The good news is that for the most part, DUmmies don't breed much. They are far more likely to stay single longer, abort their offspring and otherwise remain out of the gene pool.
    That's the major beneficial side-effect of advanced and diversified faggotry.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    8,996
    Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    What gets me is that tools like Attenborough are perfectly willing to talk about population controls, which are inherently coercive (mass sterilization and one-child policies are the norm in China, which uses the totalitarian tools at its disposal to destroy the lives of its citizens), as long as it applies to other people. I don't recall him getting sterilized when he was young enough for it to make a difference.
    Precisely.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    Senior Member Dan D. Doty's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Pevely, Missouri
    Posts
    2,955
    Someone should suggest to Dave to shot himself in the balls and start a trend.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.


    Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    2,615
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan D. Doty View Post
    Someone should suggest to Dave to shot himself in the balls and start a trend.
    He should follow it up with a shot to the head.

    After all, David (and all you other kooks out there who claim that there's just too many people on earth), if you are a "plague," then you should stop being a plague as soon as possible. Blow your head off with a 12-ga as soon as you can in order to save the earth.
    Olde-style, states' rights conservative. Ask if this concept confuses you.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •