1. #1 David Attenborough - Humans are plague on Earth 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar

I'm sure the DUmmies will buy into this in a blink...
    If only they'd stop breeding.

LINKY
    May the FORCE be with you!

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post

I'm sure the DUmmies will buy into this in a blink...
    If only they'd stop breeding.

LINKY
    The good news is that for the most part, DUmmies don't breed much. They are far more likely to stay single longer, abort their offspring and otherwise remain out of the gene pool.

What gets me is that tools like Attenborough are perfectly willing to talk about population controls, which are inherently coercive (mass sterilization and one-child policies are the norm in China, which uses the totalitarian tools at its disposal to destroy the lives of its citizens), as long as it applies to other people. I don't recall him getting sterilized when he was young enough for it to make a difference.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    The good news is that for the most part, DUmmies don't breed much. They are far more likely to stay single longer, abort their offspring and otherwise remain out of the gene pool.
    That's the major beneficial side-effect of advanced and diversified faggotry.

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    What gets me is that tools like Attenborough are perfectly willing to talk about population controls, which are inherently coercive (mass sterilization and one-child policies are the norm in China, which uses the totalitarian tools at its disposal to destroy the lives of its citizens), as long as it applies to other people. I don't recall him getting sterilized when he was young enough for it to make a difference.
    Precisely.

Someone should suggest to Dave to shot himself in the balls and start a trend.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan D. Doty View Post
    Someone should suggest to Dave to shot himself in the balls and start a trend.
    He should follow it up with a shot to the head.

After all, David (and all you other kooks out there who claim that there's just too many people on earth), if you are a "plague," then you should stop being a plague as soon as possible. Blow your head off with a 12-ga as soon as you can in order to save the earth.
    Olde-style, states' rights conservative. Ask if this concept confuses you.