1. #1 Carlos Miller gets roughed up again in Miami for taking pictures 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Our old buddy Carlos again.

Tue Jan 22, 2013, 06:25 AM
    RandiFan1290

Carlos Miller gets roughed up again in Miami for taking pictures

GAWD BLESS UHMERIKA!
    Dipshit Carlos once again setting up a confrontation and once again getting his ass kicked.

But he's such a hero!!!

YouTube at the Linky.
    May the FORCE be with you!

2. #2 Re: Carlos Miller gets roughed up again in Miami for taking pictures 
    Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Chimpy McBushHitler's fault?
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

This asshole Carlos wants to a professional " victim".

So he starts sh*t, films it and tells his lawyers to sue everyone in sight.

Like I said ...asshole.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

Fabulous Poster
    I don't know the backstory on Carlos. Whenever something like this happens we're always told by the police that we only saw a portion of the exchange or it was edited or something.

Based on nothing more that what can be seen here- the cops are in the wrong. Carlos may well be looking for an excuse to sue, but that doesn't excuse the police for falling for it.

I know it is fun to bash DU folks, but a lot of the work being done to force police to behave themselves, to stop quoting laws which don't exist, to stop arresting or intimidating people who are engaged in a legal pursuit (filming cops behaving badly) is being done by liberals, libertarians, and conservatives. The thing which divides them tends to be the venue.

What did the cops do right here? They walked up to someone who wasn't doing anything wrong, they instigated a confrontation, and then they looked for an excuse to manhandle him and arrest him. This is part of the reason that there is considerable public animosity towards the police.

Is there an excuse for the cop saying to the observer 'You're going to jail next."?

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    I don't know the backstory on Carlos. Whenever something like this happens we're always told by the police that we only saw a portion of the exchange or it was edited or something.

Based on nothing more that what can be seen here- the cops are in the wrong. Carlos may well be looking for an excuse to sue, but that doesn't excuse the police for falling for it.

I know it is fun to bash DU folks, but a lot of the work being done to force police to behave themselves, to stop quoting laws which don't exist, to stop arresting or intimidating people who are engaged in a legal pursuit (filming cops behaving badly) is being done by liberals, libertarians, and conservatives. The thing which divides them tends to be the venue.

What did the cops do right here? They walked up to someone who wasn't doing anything wrong, they instigated a confrontation, and then they looked for an excuse to manhandle him and arrest him. This is part of the reason that there is considerable public animosity towards the police.

Is there an excuse for the cop saying to the observer 'You're going to jail next."?

Understood but you have to know the whole story on Carlos. This is his "thing". All this retard does is go
    to rail stations in Miami and look for trouble. He has made a career of it and has his own website, etc.

I actually agree with you in one sense. The cops should know Carlos by now, I'd just ignore him.

And you know what? I bet if they did ignore him he'd just act even more stupid. Come on Nova, he's a DUmmie. These
    idiots live to be victims.
    May the FORCE be with you!