1. #1 Muslim Patrol: thugs abuse man in second 'vigilante' video 
    The footage, from a group calling themselves Muslim Patrol, shows the gang abusing the unnamed man who was walking by himself in Whitechapel, East London.

Today Scotland Yard said they were investigating the video, which was posted on YouTube. Muslim leaders also condemned the thugs' behaviour.

It comes after the gang uploaded another video called "The Truth About Saturday Night", in which white women were called "naked animals with no self-respect".

In the latest video, hooded thugs shout at the terrified man, who appears to be wearing make-up, before one tells him: "Mate, don't you know this is a Muslim area. What's wrong with your face?"

Another then shouts: "This is a Muslim area get out of here. Get out here you b----- f--. You can't stay round here anymore."
    Video at link>http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...nte-video.html

This can't be right, they are the religion of peace, our liberals support Islam?
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post

This can't be right, they are the religion of peace, our liberals support Islam?
    I don't understand it. And when this video gets to DU someone will declare that this sort of behavior is a tiny minority in a world of one billion muslims.

3. #3 Re: Muslim Patrol: thugs abuse man in second 'vigilante' video 
    And in a few years, we'll be enjoying the same Sharia impositions here in America.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!