Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 (selling cheating husband's toys) Ebay 
    Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    I don't know if this is true, but it's kinda funny.

--> Important Special Note: This is part of the Transformer collection of a 34-year old former life-long friend of mine who shocked us all when he completely abandoned his wife and 8-year-old son for a 20 year old employee of his whom we found out he'd been sleeping with for the past 2 years. He left his family with no money, no support, and left sacks full of lies. He has paid absolutely nothing in court ordered alimony or child support over these last 12 months of their mandatory one-year separation (Virginia law) - all while he and his new hootchie take vacations and travel to concerts up and down the east coast.
    So since he left most of his belongings at the marital home when he ran off with the new girlfriend, we in his former inner circle of friends have united to use our resources to help his wife in this situation. I am gathering his large collection of Transformers and other collectable memorabilia to sell and provide the family with some funds for bills and Christmas... and to eventually surprise this loathsome deadbeat husband when he eventually returns to find most of his prized toys have been legally sold by the same group of guys who were his closest friends for the last 25 years :)
    Help us keep the family's lights on and rent paid, and enjoy knowing you got to assist in a 100% legal transaction that will justly infuriate this deadbeat @sshat :)

Want to help us twist the knife?
    Winning bidder is welcome, and even encouraged, to send letters describing how much you enjoy his collection of Transformer memorabilia! Extra credit if you enclose photos with your letter (or email me the pic) of the collectibles that you won sitting in your home, on the kitchen counter, or in the hands of a happy child <- That alone will cause him to seizure :) All letters can be sent to my return shipping address that will be on your auction delivery, and feel free to leave off your return address to protect your anonymity :) Be sure to start your letters with "Dear Will," and then let your pen fly! Tell him all about the great deal you got on his [insert toy name here] and how much you are enjoying it! Feel free to tell him how much of an insult he is to all fathers and husbands across the world. We will collect all letters from these auctions and deliver them all to Will in one large bundle after the divorce is complete and finalized! Feel free to email any pics to me at the following email address, and we will print and attach them to your letters when they arrive! avrjjoe "AT" gmail "DOT" com
    Childish and conniving? Probaby.
    Vengefully therapeutic? Definitely..

Thanks for your help!
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Transformers...item41700f9641

Before any one ask, I've got some old ones I'm inquiring on the current going price of before I sell them.
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009

Have you ever watched The Toy Hunter on the Travel Channel? He gets lots of action figures, and even had some of the original Transformer items. If yours are from the 80s, they could be worth some serious money. Not new house money, but new computer money.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    Have you ever watched The Toy Hunter on the Travel Channel? He gets lots of action figures, and even had some of the original Transformer items. If yours are from the 80s, they could be worth some serious money. Not new house money, but new computer money.
    Just don't take them to the Gold & Silver Pawn Shop in Las Vegas.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Did you get your new laptop for Christmas?
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

I got a fair amount from the 80's. T-formers, Starwars, some other stuff.

Kinda heart breaking looking at the going prices on Ebay right now.

I was going to sell them 3 years ago, but couldn't part with the childhood memories and just stuck them back in a box in the corner. Figured now they taken up enough space for not displaying them. So WTH.

3 years ago, my Optimus Prime was going for about $150-$200.
    Right now, its going for about $35.

My Grimlock 3 years ago $200-$300.
    Now about $40.

Think I'll hold onto them and see if they will go back up. I'm hoping its only because its after the holidays and every one is paying off their Christmas credit card debt.
    Rest In Peace America

Many collectibles have really tanked in value. I had a limited edition print that was valued at $700 in the 80's. I took it to a local consignment place, with their cut going to charity. They said they would value it properly. I was really ticked off when they sold it for $50. I got $35 for it. I would have rather donated it outright to a charity and gotten a bigger value through the tax deduction. I'll never take anything of value there again. They're so stupid----if they had priced it better, they would have gotten a 35% cut of something worthwile, rather than $15 out of the deal.

Hold on to your stuff now. If the economy tanks, maybe the collectibles and surely gold will be much more valuable again,
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Did you get your new laptop for Christmas?
    No, I got a bunch of clothes from the sales tables at Kohls and Macys. My sister got a jacuzzi tub, though, so I know where I rank.

No, I got a bunch of clothes from the sales tables at Kohls and Macys. My sister got a jacuzzi tub, though, so I know where I rank.
    That sucks, you need a decent laptop so you can war with the south on your days off.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

You made out better then my mother did from my brother and their family.

She spent upwards of $1,000 on him, his wife and their 1 year old daughter.

He and his wife spent almost $10 on an Iphone plastic cover.

El-cheapo strikes again.
    Rest In Peace America

Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    You made out better then my mother did from my brother and their family.

She spent upwards of $1,000 on him, his wife and their 1 year old daughter.

He and his wife spent almost $10 on an Iphone plastic cover.

El-cheapo strikes again.
    Your mom did better than I did from a family member. I bought them nice things; I got in return a package of paper napkins (decorative at least) and a regift that I had given several years ago to them. So the $10 Iphone cover is lavish in comparison.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"