Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by LukeEDay View Post
    She will be elected President in 2016 from this.
    I don't see that at all, this whole affair is in her BEST CASE a 'No net effect' deal for her, there is no way in Hell it's actually a plus.

I notice that teh Hildebeast retires last of $12M debt from 2008 campaign, just in time for the hearings.

Can you seriously construe the words Clinton and coincidence in the same sentence? I think not.
    http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd445/JansGraphix/ConsUndergrd-Sig2.jpg
    Liberalism is just communism sold by the drink.

Quote Originally Posted by Janice View Post
    I notice that teh Hildebeast retires last of $12M debt from 2008 campaign, just in time for the hearings.

Can you seriously construe the words Clinton and coincidence in the same sentence? I think not.
    Rush today mentioned that "coincidence" that isn't a coincidence. Payoff, anyone? God forbid the Clintons would pay off their debts with their own money.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    Rush today mentioned that "coincidence" that isn't a coincidence. Payoff, anyone? God forbid the Clintons would pay off their debts with their own money.
    Liberals need to look long and hard at the picture of the ambassador being dragged through the streets, he was no conservative, he was a liberal like them. This is how Obama really feels about his friends, all your work and all your support will bring you nothing in the end.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Liberals need to look long and hard at the picture of the ambassador being dragged through the streets, he was no conservative, he was a liberal like them. This is how Obama really feels about his friends, all your work and all your support will bring you nothing in the end.
    Excellent point.

In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    I think the delays were done intentionally hoping the testimony would be forgotten about by the low information voters that are 44's base.

Her "at this point what does it matter" comment validates this train of thought. She would have been more honest if she'd just come out and said "personally I don't give a f**k".
    She did. "What difference does it make?" is about as blatant a statement of indifference as she could have made.

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    You're kidding right??? A Condi would have been forced to resign.

Any Dem diplomat should take note of this. YOU may be sacrificed but your boss will get promoted.
    Except that none of them were sacrificed. They are on “administrative leave”:

Spokeswoman Victoria Nuland said Clinton “pledged not only to accept all 29 of the recommendations, but to have the implementation of those recommendations well under way before her successor took over. So I think she’ll want to give a status on that.”

Asked for the number of State Department employees fired for their handling of Benghazi, Nuland said four people were put on administrative leave. They included Eric Boswell, who resigned from the position of assistant secretary of diplomatic security.
    But Nuland declined to say if Boswell and the others still are working for the department in some capacity.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    Interesting little note about Hillary's testimony that I found today:

WHI: What I think about Hillary’s show this morning? All bullsh-t. Every single second of it. Want to know something the media isn’t telling you? That neither the Republicans, the White House, or Hillary’s people are telling you?

EVERY F-CKING QUESTION WAS AGREED TO BEFOREHAND. Hillary had notes for every question. Watch her look down every time a question is asked. She sucks at hiding it. That’s the tell. They negotiated the terms of the questioning weeks ago. She was prepared. There is no real investigation by the Senate. There is no real search for justice here. None. Zero. Zip. Nada. Complete bullsh-t.

Normally there’s agreements between staff prior to this kind of thing, but this time the Hillary camp and the Obama White House locked down the questions. Hillary wanted to protect her ass, and the White House sure as hell was looking to protect their boy. And this was all agreed to at least two weeks ago. Probably longer.
    http://theulstermanreport.com/2013/0...lete-bullsh-t/
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Long and short of it is, the episode is forgotten; they got away with it by kicking it down the road and stalling.