Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    I'll assume you're joking, and if you're not, you're doomed to disappointment.
    No I am not joking and I am not disappointed, its predictable that you woman would vote for looks and how much obama can give you.
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Often for men issues with woman doom us to disappointment, we are used to it and are building robots.
    woman have been a disappointment since Eden, not just to men but to God as well. Its been down hill ever since.

Quote Originally Posted by Starbuck View Post
    Nah. They voted for Obama for the same reason they voted for Bill Clinton after he was shown to be a womanizer and liar. He's cool. Cute.

Facts mean nothing to most women. They vote based upon how they feel.

Next time the Republicans run a cool candidate they will win.

Good luck finding a cool candidate in the GOP. You ran your best-looking guy last time and he couldn't make any inroads with women.

Women care about facts, but they also care about their jobs, their kids, their families, and whether a candidate thinks that a woman has a magic uterus that is capable of distinguishing rape sperm from consensual sex sperm, and then destroy the rape sperm all without the woman's conscious knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    Good luck finding a cool candidate in the GOP. You ran your best-looking guy last time and he couldn't make any inroads with women.

Women care about facts, but they also care about their jobs, their kids, their families, and whether a candidate thinks that a woman has a magic uterus that is capable of distinguishing rape sperm from consensual sex sperm, and then destroy the rape sperm all without the woman's conscious knowledge.
    Please a few fringe candidates said something retarded and your ilk broad brushed the entire party. Lets look at your statement shall we?

Woman care about jobs? Well obama was the worst creator of jobs in sometime. (lets not mention AA UE numbers)The truth about how cooked the books were on all the employment number are finally coming out.

Families and kids? Obama was selling them down the debt river and only through a complainant MSM did he not get blasted for his many faults

Abortion? Romney was against it but does anyone with a IQ point really think anythign was going to change?

Two things got them out to vote for obama: 1. Being black 2. Young and good looking. no one wanted to be called racist by voting against him. (not to mention how many conservatives didn't vote for Romney)

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    No I am not joking and I am not disappointed, its predictable that you woman would vote for looks and how much obama can give you.
    If they were voting for looks, wouldn't Romney have swept the women's vote last year??
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

If they were voting for looks, wouldn't Romney have swept the women's vote last year??
    Racist!
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    This is why most women shouldn't be allowed to vote, they vote on emotion.
    Women don't know they vote on emotion. They think they have command of the facts, and failing that test they always proclaim that they have "woman's intuition", which can not be challenged.

A good case can be made for Roe vs Wade, which was pointed out as being a strong attraction point for the woman's vote. So they vote for the pro-choice candidate.
    But ask almost any woman what will happen if Roe vs Wade is overturned and they will tell you that abortion will be illegal.
    That's wrong, but it doesn't slow them down.
    The right answer is: If Roe vs Wade was overturned, abortion would become a state issue.

The vote on emotion and intuition.

Power CUer
    Or maybe they vote their self interest as most people do. But it's true, men are completely rational and not subject to any emotions in their political lives. Ted Nugent and Donald Trump immediately come to mind as stellar examples.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Power CUer
    However, just because it's Friday afternoon and I'd love a giggle, I'd like you gentlemen to propose exactly how you would rescind women's voting rights.

However, just because it's Friday afternoon and I'd love a giggle, I'd like you gentlemen to propose exactly how you would rescind women's voting rights.
    Tell them by law they have to vote and have no choice in the matter.

I have to ask, do you have time for this? Is the coffee made the laundry done and the bed made, hmmm?
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg