1. #1 Scientists ... (with no ties to the energy industry) 
    ... release study of role of Carbon Dioxide on Climate Change

The prelim report

1. The science that predicts the extent of Anthropogenic Global Warming is not settled science.

2. There is no convincing physical evidence of Catastrophic Anthropogenic Global Warming.

3. Computer models need to be validated before being used in critical decision-making.

4. Because there is no immediate threat of global warming requiring swift corrective action, we have time to study global climate changes and improve our prediction accuracy.

5. Our US government is over-reacting to concerns about Anthropogenic Global Warming.

6. A wider range of solution options should be studied for global warming or cooling threats from any credible cause.
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    Live every day as if it were your last, because one of these days, it will be.

The government knows all of this but they will used their supposed science to tax us more, we are basically a stupid population and will not only except the taxes, we will request them.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg