1. #1 Church going German Shepherd, the ultimate in loyalty 
    Loyal German Shepherd

If only all friends and family would be as loving and loyal as dogs.

[QUOTEDog attends Mass daily where owner's funeral was held Each day when the bells ring to mark the start of services, this German shepherd makes his way inside an Italian church — just as he did when his master was alive.

By Laura Moss

Mon, Jan 21 2013 at 4:43 PM

Pets, Religion & Spirituality

Photo: Nicola Vitti

A German shepherd named Tommy whose owner died last year has been attending Mass daily for the last two months at the church where the funeral was held.

The late Maria Margherita Lochi used to take Tommy to services at Santa Maria Assunta Church in San Donaci, Italy, where the dog was allowed to sit at her feet.

When Lochi died, Tommy attended the funeral at the church and even followed after her coffin, according to locals. Ever since that day, the German shepherd faithfully makes his way to the church when the bells ring out to mark the start of services.

“He's still coming to Mass even after Maria's funeral. He waits patiently by the side of the altar and just sits there quietly. I didn't have the heart to throw him out. I've just recently lost my own dog so I leave him there until Mass finishes and then I let him out,” Father Donato Panna told The Daily Mail.

Friends of Lochi’s say that she adopted several stray animals, but that she developed a particularly close relationship with Tommy.

Although Lochi is gone, Panna says the village is now looking after him.

“Tommy's been adopted by everyone in the village now and he is everybody's friend. Everyone looks out for him and leaves food for him. Although it would be nice to find a proper home for him,” he said.][/QUOTE]
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Good pupper!!
    May the FORCE be with you!

AMAZING!

What beautiful creatures. Inside and out.

We don't deserve such loving creatures.
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly