1. #1 Fox News and Sarah Palin Part Ways 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    By BRIAN STELTER

Friday, January 25, 2013

“Sarah, where are you?” one of Sarah Palin’s 3.4 million Facebook fans wrote on her wall last week. “Has your contract with Fox ended?” another fan had asked the day before.

Yes, Ms. Palin’s contract with Fox News has ended, and no, it is not being renewed. A Fox spokeswoman confirmed Friday that Fox had parted ways with the former Alaska governor and Republican vice presidential nominee, effectively reducing her exposure to the channel’s millions of loyal viewers.

It was unclear whether the parting was Ms. Palin’s choice. Bill Shine, an executive vice president at Fox, said in a statement, “We have thoroughly enjoyed our association with Governor Palin. We wish her the best in her future endeavors.”

LINKY
    May the FORCE be with you!

It's a little tough to hold a position as a policy maker for a political party while under contract to a news organization. I don't know that she would want to get under the microscope again, although I doubt it. Besides, her net worth is now about 12 million. I can see where she would just enjoy being a private, or perhaps a 'behind the scene' person.

What bothers me is that Fox has been shedding more of its conservatives, like Palin and the Rove (now back from his ban, but not on as much) in favor of Dennis Kucinich and George Stephinolpolus (sp), who was on O'Reilly the other night. They seem to have an ever increasing number of some really annoying libs. I don't mind those who can debate decently, but some of them just don't make sense and babble. Maybe they're trying to make their liberal contributors look unintelligent, but it's hard to endure.

Although I'm not a greyt Palin fan, I do admire the way she speaks her mind and often hits the target. The Obummer administration must be putting enormous pressure on Fox. You can almost see them caving more and more each day.

I'm watching more of anything else lately. The news is so dreadful that going into the old ostrich with the head in the sand period for at least a while, to keep the stress level down.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

This will free her up to speak her mind and talk policy and not be limited to the Fox News Channel.

I know a couple times in the last year when she'd make a surprise call to Mark Levin's show that there was a mention of Fox "allowing" her to do it.

Now she can go on a show and not worry about pissing off the corporate suits.

And also...if she's looking at making another run at D.C. she has to start now and being tied to Fox through another election cycle would hinder her efforts to get her grassroots organizations set up.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If she's going to run for office again, it's better that she is not working for a major media outlet. It avoids accusations of conflict of interest.

FOX is still going to cover anything important that she does, as a news story.