Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Feinstein Opens Gun Control Presser with Prayer by Clergyman 
    The gun lobby is not match for the cross lobby."
    11:28 AM, Jan 24, 2013 • By MICHAEL WARREN

The Very Rev. Gary Hall, dean of the National Cathedral in Washington, said Thursday morning that "people of faith" should come together to fight for gun control against the "gun lobby." In his opening remarks at a press conference on gun control organized by California Democrat Dianne Feinstein, Hall spoke about the influence of the so-called gun lobby in Washington. "Now, everyone in this city seems to live in terror of the gun lobby," Hall said. "But I believe the gun lobby is no match for the cross lobby." Watch the video below:
    Read More>http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/...an_697628.html

Oh Gaya, Lord Vishnu, gods of the blessed sacrament of abortion, help us in our fight against the right of citizens to protect themselves.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

2. #2 Sen. Feinstein ready to introduce new ban on assault weapons 
    By Jonathan Easley - 01/24/13 07:46 AM ET

Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.) will introduce a bill banning assault weapons and high-capacity ammunition clips on Thursday.

Feinstein’s bill will expand the criteria for classifying military-style assault weapons from a 1994 law, which lapsed a decade later. Her new measure will ban the sale of about 150 types of firearms, including some rifles and handguns, as well as the sale of high-capacity magazines, according to USA Today.

The bill will exempt firearms used for hunting and will grandfather in guns and magazines owned before the law’s potential enactment. However, the grandfathered weapons will be logged in a national registry.

The measure is expected to face a tough fight in the Senate, with many GOP lawmakers and the nation’s gun lobby vowing to oppose any new restrictions on gun ownership.

But Feinstein, a longtime proponent of gun reform, said she is ready to push her measure in the face of opposition from the National Rifle Association (NRA).

“I have worked on this for a long time,” said Feinstein in an interview with USA Today. “I’m not a newcomer or a novice to guns.

"The NRA sort of specialized in trying to denigrate me, but I don't think there's anyone around that's spent 20 years on this subject, plus some," she added.

Calls to renew the federal assault-weapons ban, which expired in 2004, have grown after last month’s mass shooting at an elementary school in Newtown, Conn.

President Obama has been urging congressional leaders to pass legislation aimed at reducing gun violence, vowing "to use whatever weight this office holds" to make the new rules a reality.

Last week he unveiled a package of executive actions and called on lawmakers to pass measures instituting universal background checks to keep firearms out of the hands of criminals and the mentally ill, and bans on sales of assault weapons and high-capacity clips.
    http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefi...s-ban-thursday
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

What a hypocritical piece of dung, she forgot all about the cross lobby when she stood up for abortion. To be a fly on the wall when she stands before God to give an account of her life.
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

4. #4 Biden: "So You Want to Keep People Away in an Earthquake: Buy Some Shotgun Shells' 
    In his Google hangout on gun control today, Vice President Joe Biden made this recommendation: "So you want to keep people away in an earthquake: buy some shotgun shells."
    Biden said the shotgun would be better to keep away folks after a devastating earthquake than an "assault weapon."
    Read More>http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/...ls_697650.html

Fabulous Poster
    Diane Feinstein should be declared an enemy of the people, arrested and deported by to the land of her grandparents: Russia and Poland.

I guess DiFi doesn't know the definition for the word INFRINGE...

in·fringe [in-frinj]

verb (used with object)
    to commit a breach or infraction of; violate or transgress: to infringe a copyright; to infringe a rule.

verb (used without object)
    to encroach or trespass (usually followed by on or upon ): Don't infringe on his privacy.
    LINK

Second Amendment - U.S. Constitution

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
    LINK
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    What a hypocritical piece of dung, she forgot all about the cross lobby when she stood up for abortion. To be a fly on the wall when she stands before God to give an account of her life.
    Gary Hall is a heretic who is also pro-abortion and well liked by the Presiding Bishop of the Episcopal Church who is also a heretic who is pro-abortion and denies the uniqueness of Jesus.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Wait a gol-darned minute!!!

According to the little o isn't the gun lobby and the cross lobby the same folks?

It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    Live every day as if it were your last, because one of these days, it will be.

It's fascinating that these jerk wads can roll out gun control and immigration legislation in just a day or two but when the country faces economic ruin they are nowhere to be found.
    Be Not Afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    It's fascinating that these jerk wads can roll out gun control and immigration legislation in just a day or two but when the country faces economic ruin they are nowhere to be found.
    because this shit is red meat to their base.
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly