Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 I guess this is his 30 pieces of silver... 
    Facebook CEO holding fundraiser for Christie

Christie's campaign says Mark Zuckerberg will host a fundraiser for Christie next month at his home in Palo Alto, Calif.

The young tech billionaire and the Republican governor teamed up in 2010 when Zuckerberg pledged to donate $100 million to Newark's public schools.

A Christie campaign spokesman says the fundraiser shows how much respect Christie has earned for "taking on tough fights to reform and improve education."

http://www.myfoxny.com/story/2067004...r-for-christie
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

Power CUer
    What it means is that Zuckerberg is invested the same education companies that Christie is supporting by trashing the public system.

Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    What it means is that Zuckerberg is invested the same education companies that Christie is supporting by trashing the public system.
    I think its more then that, he sold out the Republicans and now he is being accepted into liberal circles. Thats what this is all about....too be liked

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    I think its more then that, he sold out the Republicans and now he is being accepted into liberal circles. Thats what this is all about....too be liked
    What the hell is going on with the GOP?

Sigh.

Christie governs a fairly liberal state-if he was a strict conservative, would he be holding his current position?

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    Christie governs a fairly liberal state-if he was a strict conservative, would he be holding his current position?
    Wrong again, he kissed obama's ass days before the election, its one thing to be a middle of the road republican but its something different when you smooch the backside of liberals.

Wrong again, he kissed obama's ass days before the election, its one thing to be a middle of the road republican but its something different when you smooch the backside of liberals.

When your state gets overwhelmed by a massive storm, and the guy who can provide assistance is from the other party, you kind of have to be nice to him. It's called working together for the better of his constituents.

When your state gets overwhelmed by a massive storm, and the guy who can provide assistance is from the other party, you kind of have to be nice to him. It's called working together for the better of his constituents.
    Watch out for the crocodiles in that river where you're living.

Federal relief isn't dependent on being "nice", he could have be cordial and not be shown to be hugging one another and joking around. You are pretty smart and I can't believe you dont see a RINO kissing up to liberals in the hopes of being liked

Federal relief isn't dependent on being "nice", he could have be cordial and not be shown to be hugging one another and joking around. You are pretty smart and I can't believe you dont see a RINO kissing up to liberals in the hopes of being liked

No, I see it, but I also understand why he does it, because it's Jersey. If it were Georgia, he would have to kiss conservative butt.