1. #1 How Conservatives and Liberals differ... 
    http://www.americanthinker.com/2008/..._liberals.html
    (snip)

Every now and again our learned scholars in the liberal university come up with a study, financed by taxpayers' money, that concludes what every liberal already knows. Conservatives are rigid and not very intelligent. In fact, as one study by two Berkeley professors claimed, the the "whiny, insecure kid in nursery school" probably grew up to be a conservative.

Of course two can play at that game, and so conservative Peter Schweizer took a look at the University of Chicago's General Social Survey and a few other generally available opinion surveys and came to the opposite conclusion in his book Makers and Takers. He found that conservatives are the good guys and liberals are the whiners.

Maybe he got different results because the General Social Survey covers the whole United States while the Berkeley professors only studied a single school in Berkeley, California.

(snip)
    Why am I not surprised? Not a long piece, and well worth the time to read it.

http://members.socket.net/~mcruzan/images/allen-west.jpg

Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

THIS POST WILL BE MONITORED BY THE NSA

I really despise articles like this; "We're" better than "them"...

I know, fight fire with fire. Point out that x gave y to z and this was the result, but it gets old... and the people who need to know, aren't interested in finding out.
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

To be honest, I break down the difference like this:

Liberals are people who refuse to grow up. They refuse to see the world as an adult. As a child, their every need was taken care of by their parents or parent as the case may be. They never really had to work for anything save for the possibility of doing some chores. This is why they are so generous with other people's money. There are exceptions of course but this pretty much sums up liberals.

Conservatives, on the other hand, are adults. They understand the value of earning something yourself and the pride that comes with it and how you won't get anywhere without hard work. Conservatives also believe that the person responsible for your needs is you.

That's the cliffnotes version.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

good/evil
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    To be honest, I break down the difference like this:

Liberals are people who refuse to grow up...As a child, their every need was taken care of by their parents...

Conservatives, on the other hand, are adults....the person responsible for your needs is you.
    Good observation, NJC. I would add that there comes a time when the umbilical needs to be cut.

I give to those who truly need, I donate to those who truly deserve, and I reciprocate with those who have helped me. That's why I'm a Conservative.

http://members.socket.net/~mcruzan/images/allen-west.jpg

Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

THIS POST WILL BE MONITORED BY THE NSA