Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Canada and Russia are in Alaska? 
    Eyelids
    http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=4478156n

"They're [Russia and Canada] in the state I'm an executive of"

News to me. Whole response is absolutely brutal, but that stands out as the pinnacle of "wtf".

Look at the WHOLE QUOTE for godsakes.
    You know exactly what she was saying.
    Canada and Russia are on Alaska's borders.
    Geeeeeeze.

If you want to start throwing around REALLY STUPID and ERROR FILLED quotes by candidates
    - let's look at Obama -

"I am absolutely certain that generations from now, we will be able to look back and tell our children that this was the moment when we began to provide care for the sick and good jobs to the jobless; this was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal.”

“uh … oh … um …. Uh … uh … uh …. Um …. Uh … uh …. “

The Selma quote - “There was something stirring across the country because of what happened in Selma, Alabama, because some folks are willing to march across a bridge. So they got together and Barack Obama Jr. was born.”

Obama stupid quotes STupid quotes n his own words.

” I won’t wear that pin on my chest” I won't wear that pin on my chest - and now he does.

"Let me be absolutely clear. Israel is a strong friend of Israel's. It will be a strong friend of Israel's under a McCain...administration. It will be a strong friend of Israel's under an Obama administration. So that policy is not going to change." --Amman, Jordan, July 22, 2008

On this Memorial Day, as our nation honors its unbroken line of fallen heroes -- and I see many of them in the audience here today -- our sense of patriotism is particularly strong."

"Hold on one second, sweetie, we're going to do -- we'll do a press avail." --to a female reporter for ABC's Detroit affiliate who asked about his plan to help American autoworkers.

"I've now been in 57 states -- I think one left to go." --at a campaign event in Beaverton, Oregon

"We can't drive our SUVs and eat as much as we want and keep our homes on 72 degrees at all times ... and then just expect that other countries are going to say OK."

"It's not surprising, then, they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people who aren't like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations." --explaining his troubles winning over some working-class voters See it here

"The point I was making was not that Grandmother harbors any racial animosity. She doesn't. But she is a typical white person, ... ."

"Come on! I just answered, like, eight questions." --exasperated by reporters after a news conference

"You're likeable enough, Hillary." --during a Democratic debate

"In case you missed it, this week, there was a tragedy in Kansas. Ten thousand people died -- an entire town destroyed." --on a Kansas tornado that killed 12 people

Lack of translaters quote - “We only have a certain number of them and if they are all in Iraq, then it’s harder for us to use them in Afghanistan.”

Obama’s states in the middle comment - "What it says is that I'm not very well known in that part of the country," Obama said. "Sen. Clinton, I think, is much better known, coming from a nearby state of Arkansas. So it's not surprising that she would have an advantage in some of those states in the middle."
    If leftists didn't have double standards, they'd have no standards at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids View Post

News to me. Whole response is absolutely brutal, but that stands out as the pinnacle of "wtf".
    Fucking hell, but you are dumber than a pile of turds. See that little link next to the video? The one that says, "Read: Palin Interview Part II?" Click it. Read. Find the part you're referring to. Realize that you've just been handed your sorry, pathetic, dumber than shit ass once again.

Couric: You've cited Alaska's proximity to Russia as part of your foreign policy experience. What did you mean by that?

Sarah Palin: That Alaska has a very narrow maritime border between a foreign country, Russia, and, on our other side, the land-boundary that we have with Canada. It's funny that a comment like that was kinda made to … I don't know, you know … reporters.

Couric: Mocked?

Palin: Yeah, mocked, I guess that's the word, yeah.

Couric: Well, explain to me why that enhances your foreign-policy credentials.

Palin: Well, it certainly does, because our, our next-door neighbors are foreign countries, there in the state that I am the executive of. And there…

Couric: Have you ever been involved in any negotiations, for example, with the Russians?

Palin: We have trade missions back and forth, we do. It's very important when you consider even national security issues with Russia. As Putin rears his head and comes into the air space of the United States of America, where do they go? It's Alaska. It's just right over the border. It is from Alaska that we send those out to make sure that an eye is being kept on this very powerful nation, Russia, because they are right there, they are right next to our state.
    Why don't you ever get a clue, dumbass? How many times have you run away licking your wounds only to come back for more?
    OPEACHMENT NOW!!!

Stinger:
    "I was... ordered to drop my pants, bend over and spread my cheeks."
    --RagingInMiami achieving the DUmp's highest level of nirvana

If leftists didn't have double standards, they'd have no standards at all.

Maybe Zer-0 had these 57 states in mind:

The Organisation of the Islamic Conference (OIC) is an international organization with a permanent delegation to the United Nations. It groups 57 member states, from the Middle East, Africa, Central Asia, Caucasus, Balkan, Southeast Asia, South Asia and South America.

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids View Post

Take the rest of the day off AssWipe. You were up and on line early but are trying too hard and your little mind isn't quite up to it !

There There now. Easy on the young Liberals. They're still not quite used to getting their asses handed to them.
    The 21st century. The age of Smart phones and Stupid people.

It is said that branches draw their life from the vine. Each is separate yet all are one as they share one life giving stem . The Bible tells us we are called to a similar union in life, our lives with the life of God. We are incorporated into him; made sharers in his life. Apart from this union we can do nothing.

Goldwater
    Quote Originally Posted by LibraryLady View Post
    Maybe Zer-0 had these 57 states in mind:
    LL I wuv you but I hope you're joking here. :D

Quote Originally Posted by Goldwater View Post
    LL I wuv you but I hope you're joking here. :D
    It's an odd coincidence, wouldn't you say? Get the number of U.S. states wrong (despite every child learning it in school) with a number that just happens to coincide with the number of OIC states.
    OPEACHMENT NOW!!!

Stinger:
    "I was... ordered to drop my pants, bend over and spread my cheeks."
    --RagingInMiami achieving the DUmp's highest level of nirvana

Goldwater
    Quote Originally Posted by jinxmchue View Post
    It's an odd coincidence, wouldn't you say? Get the number of U.S. states wrong (despite every child learning it in school) with a number that just happens to coincide with the number of OIC states.
    Noooooooo.