Thread: Canada and Russia are in Alaska?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldwater View Post
    LL I wuv you but I hope you're joking here. :D
    It was 60 states actually since he wasn't going to Alaska or Hawaii and he had one more to go . . . .
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

Sir Eyelids ran away
    Bravely ran away, away
    OPEACHMENT NOW!!!

Stinger:
    "I was... ordered to drop my pants, bend over and spread my cheeks."
    --RagingInMiami achieving the DUmp's highest level of nirvana

Eyelids
    Meh, Sarah Palin was unable to give a response in English to a simple foriegn policy question and all you guys do is post the same months old 57 states comment. Did you watch the video? She sounds like that beauty queen (oh lol, too much to be coincidence) from South Carolina.

Once again, eyeshit got his/her/it's ass handed to him/her/it.

Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids View Post
    Meh, Sarah Palin was unable to give a response in English to a simple foriegn policy question and all you guys do is post the same months old 57 states comment. Did you watch the video? She sounds like that beauty queen (oh lol, too much to be coincidence) from South Carolina.
    Oh, so the same months old "beauty queen" comment is okay, but not the "57 states" comment about the Obamessiah.

You are a world-class douchebag. You can't even bring yourself to admit being dead, fucking wrong. Again!

Go back to elementary school and learn basic English, asshole, because you obviously don't recognize it when you hear it. Hell, I doubt you even listened to the actual interview. You just lifted this off Huff-n-Puff like every other liberal retard complaining about it online.
    OPEACHMENT NOW!!!

Stinger:

Quote Originally Posted by jinxmchue View Post
    Oh, so the same months old "beauty queen" comment is okay, but not the "57 states" comment about the Obamessiah.

You are a world-class douchebag. You can't even bring yourself to admit being dead, fucking wrong. Again!

Go back to elementary school and learn basic English, asshole, because you obviously don't recognize it when you hear it. Hell, I doubt you even listened to the actual interview. You just lifted this off Huff-n-Puff like every other liberal retard complaining about it online.
    Come on, man! Don't sugar coat it....tells us what you really feel. :D

Quote Originally Posted by Teetop View Post
    Come on, man! Don't sugar coat it....tells us what you really feel. :D
    Eyelids is a very good example of what's wrong with America. Complete idiots who swallow loads of b.s. from lying, left-wing websites like Huff-n-Puff and then regurgitate them (often without attribution) without bothering to do even a few seconds of simple research. The only reason liberals even have any power in America is because of jackasses like Eyelids. If these gullible nitwits actually used the sense God gave the common dog today, liberals would have no more power tomorrow.
    OPEACHMENT NOW!!!

Stinger:

Quote Originally Posted by jinxmchue View Post
    Eyelids is a very good example of what's wrong with America. Complete idiots who swallow loads of b.s. from lying, left-wing websites like Huff-n-Puff and then regurgitate them (often without attribution) without bothering to do even a few seconds of simple research. The only reason liberals even have any power in America is because of jackasses like Eyelids. If these gullible nitwits actually used the sense God gave the common dog today, liberals would have no more power tomorrow.
    This is why we had a Carter/Clinton Whitehouse and nominees like Dukakis/Mondale/Gore/Kerry/Uh-Bama as somehow legitimate candidates. Personally I wouldn't select the lot of them to jump in the back of the pick up for menial labor. Somehow DIMS/LIBS just don't get it. Sadly, the DUmbest and most gullible, susceptible to political sewage among us are the young and ignorant. Too bad they don't have to pass a test before getting a voting privilege.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand