Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Obama Pledges to Continue Crackdown on 'Irresponsible Behavior' 
    9:04 AM, Jan 26, 2013 ē By DANIEL HALPER

President Barack Obama pledged this morning in his weekly radio address to continue to crackdown on "irresponsible behavior."

"Here in America, we know the free market is the greatest force for economic progress the world has ever known. But we also know the free market works best for everyone when we have smart, commonsense rules in place to prevent irresponsible behavior," Obama began.

"Thatís why we passed tough reforms to protect consumers and our financial system from the kind of abuse that nearly brought our economy to its knees. And thatís why weíve taken steps to end taxpayer-funded bailouts, and make sure businesses and individuals who do the right thing arenít undermined by those who donít.
    Read More>http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/...or_697900.html

Fanfuckingtastic, Benghazi Bama goes after irresponsible behavior, I'm sure he will be Fast and Furious in his approach.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

And thatís why weíve taken steps to end taxpayer-funded bailouts...
    Did he say that with a straight face?

WTF does he think the extension of unemployment benefits...social security, Medicaid and other "entitlements" are?
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

Quote Originally Posted by Apache View Post
    Did he say that with a straight face?

WTF does he think the extension of unemployment benefits...social security, Medicaid and other "entitlements" are?
    The bread part of the reinvented "Bread & Circuses" that his admin and the entertainment industry are running these days.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

And thatís why weíve taken steps to end taxpayer-funded bailouts, and make sure businesses and individuals who do the right thing arenít undermined by those who donít.
    That's great! What the heck do you think we have been saying.

I'm all for letting them go to bankruptcy like every other failed enterprise. I support not letting banks get too big to fail. And don't bailout GM and Chrysler next time they need it.
    Be Not Afraid.

Does this mean that he will be cracking down on himself and Eric Holder as well? Fat chance.

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....

No, the words mean something different in Obinglish than they do to us...to him this means 'Anything the people who oppose me might do,' not the obvious stuff like giving out welfare without any proof of need or even legal residency, rioting at food stamp offices, or dealing drugs.

Obinglish ...
    *YOIK*

That is so stolen...

new word... new word...lol
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

And soon the NFL will be flag or touch football if Barry has his way:

President Barack Obama is a big football fan with two daughters, but if he had a son, he says he'd "have to think long and hard" before letting him play because of the physical toll the game takes.

"I think that those of us who love the sport are going to have to wrestle with the fact that it will probably change gradually to try to reduce some of the violence," Obama tells The New Republic.
    Be Not Afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by Apache View Post
    Did he say that with a straight face?.........
    Straight? I dunno, but it was the same one he used when he said, "I have reduced spending by a trillion dollars", and "Your taxes will not increase one dime", and "We should negotiate on the issue of abortion".

Quote Originally Posted by LukeEDay View Post
    Does this mean that he will be cracking down on himself and Eric Holder as well? Fat chance.
    +1
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand