1. #1 Illinois Credit Rating Is Downgraded, Now Worst In The Nation 
    Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    Via WGNTV:
    llinois’ credit rating has taken another hit. Standard & Poor’s Ratings Service downgraded the state from an “A” rating to “A-minus”, making it the worst in the country.

The New York ratings firm’s ranking means taxpayers may have to pay tens of millions of dollars more in interest when the state borrows money for roads and other projects.
    The downgrade is the latest fallout over the $96.8 billion debt to five state pension systems.

The downgrade now ties Illinois with California, but California has a positive outlook.
    Illinois’ fragile overall financial status netted it a negative outlook, putting it behind California overall.

The ratings came out now because Illinois plans to issue $500 million in bonds within days.

-------------------

If you live in Illinois, I'd hold on to your wallets. You know the Liberal controlled state will only have one answer for solving this. Double the taxes.
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009

Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post

If you live in Illinois, I'd hold on to your wallets. You know the Liberal controlled state will only have one answer for solving this. Double the taxes.
    It happens in conservative states also, I found it odd that the prices for homes and land have gone down considerably yet our assessed property values went up a third along with our property taxes, very strange math there.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg