Thread: Obama: Not Exactly

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldwater View Post
    Is it the candidate's fault he is a bastard?
    I stated my position on who I would not vote for on the basis of morality. If you have a problem with that, though shit.

BTW, are you a bastard?

Goldwater
    Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    I stated my position on who I would not vote for on the basis of morality. If you have a problem with that, though shit.

BTW, are you a bastard?
    No I'm not, and I suppose I'm not surprised you think that.

Banned
    No I'm not, and I suppose I'm not surprised you think that.
    Did not want to keep everyone from guessing. Now, no one can be surprised that you are not.

Goldwater
    Did not want to keep everyone from guessing. Now, no one can be surprised that you are not.
    I'm still waiting for when you say something that surprises me.

Banned
    I'm still waiting for when you say something that surprises me.
    That cuts both ways but stay tuned; you might learn something.

Eyelids
    Maybe not for you but it is a dis-qualifier for me. I would not vote for a bastard. Society has sunk to the point of anything goes with our politicians. We have over 100 politicians in DC who have declared bankruptcy, written hot checks, convicted of a crime or can not get a credit card. Most of them are Democraps.
    and our president is a drunk driver.

In his 1996 memoir, "Dreams From My Father: A Story of Race and Inheritance," Obama wrote candidly about his high school-era drug use: "Pot had helped, and booze; maybe a little blow when you could afford it. Not smack, though."

I got high for just the opposite effect, something that could push questions of who I was out of my mind, something that could flatten out the landscape of my heart, blur the edges of my memory. I had discovered that it didn't make any difference whether you smoked reefer in the white classmate's sparkling new van, or in the dorm room of some brother you'd met down at the gym, or on the beach with a couple of Hawaiian kids who had dropped out of school and now spent most of their time looking for an excuse to brawl. ... You might just be bored, or alone. Everybody was welcome into the club of disaffection."

Obama, on a recent visit to "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" was asked by Leno about taking drugs.
    "Remember, Senator, you are under oath. Did you inhale?"
    Replied Obama, "That was the point."
    Yeah, look at wonderboy's history.

Quote Originally Posted by LibraryLady View Post
    Yeah, look at wonderboy's history.
    LL, love your posts, not only for the excellent content, but the easy to read large fonts. Do you individually have to change each time you post?

Eyelids
    at least obama didnt put others in danger by putting himself behind the wheel. wish I could say the same for GWB.

Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids View Post
    at least obama didnt put others in danger by putting himself behind the wheel. wish I could say the same for GWB.
    You and I have no idea what he actually did. He is certainly not going to admit to a felony for which he was not caught.