Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    I can't believe there is so much discussion in the media over stupid crap like his birth certificate. It speaks to the bigger issue that Obama is an enigma and his past is so unclear that people should be a little more skeptical about him being the President.
    I heard someone say yesterday that we would all avoid many of our biggest mistakes if we would just watch what someone does rather than what someone says. It was the shock I needed and that we all could us from time to time to remind me of what's most important in decisions.
    If everyone followed that advice more closely and actually looked at Obama's record...fewer moderate Democrats and independents would be so enamored by him.
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor

Quote Originally Posted by Molon Labe View Post
    I can agree with that.....Or Newsmax for that....
    Yeah, Wikipedia is so much better.

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by jinxmchue View Post
    Yeah, Wikipedia is so much better.
    Fortunately, that is not the only alternative.

Quote Originally Posted by Phillygirl View Post
    Evidence? You mean because he didn't put in his memoirs that after drinking, smoking pot, or doing some blow he got into a car and drove to the next party? Sorry Blinky...that doesn't cut it. If that is your bar for "knowing" something, then you have lots of learnin' to do.
    All you can teach sheep is how to go "Baaaaaaah".

When I was a kid, we were the United States of America, Land of the Free and Home of the Brave. Now, we're America, Land of the Sheep and Home of the Naïve.

Live each day as if you're going to die tomorrow. Learn each day as if you'll live forever.

Eyelids
    Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    Well maybe you should tell USA Africa what you think, since it is their headline that "Kenyan-born Obama makes history." And he has not yet released his birth certificate. If he was born in Hawaii, the easiest thing to do is produce the birth certificate, and the rumors would die out.

http://www.usafricaonline.com/news.html
    Elpseth, dont pretend to know what you believe ever.

Banned
    If there is a shred of truth that he was born in Africa, the Clinton's would be all over it like rice on gravy.