Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Janice View Post
    “What kind of idiot thinks that our Founding Fathers were protecting deer hunting?”

- Ted Nugent
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Of course a shotgun can cause more damage then the guns they want to ban.

I love how they are trying to "protect" hunting like that has ANYTHING to do with the 2nd, its just a bullshit attempt to appeal to the middle of the country voters. I hope they will not fall for such bullshit.
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

Senior Member Unreconstructed Reb's Avatar
    "Can I get me a hunting license here?"---John F'n Kerry
    "The beauty of the Second Amendment is that you won't need it until they try to take it away."---Thomas Jefferson

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    I love how they are trying to "protect" hunting like that has ANYTHING to do with the 2nd, its just a bullshit attempt to appeal to the middle of the country voters. I hope they will not fall for such bullshit.
    This is an argument I get into quite often. Anti gun nuts like to throw this out there but it shows their ignorance. The 2nd Amendment was never put there to protect hunters because back in those days if you didn't hunt, you didn't eat. If it was to protect hunters then they would have been specific but according to George Mason, you know, the guy who wrote the amendment, it's there to protect us from exactly what Obama is doing.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

The idea of Barry waving around a 12 gauge and shouting, "PULL!" is hysterical.

Quote Originally Posted by Starbuck View Post
    The idea of Barry waving around a 12 gauge and shouting, "PULL!" is hysterical.
    If it is actually true I am betting no one else is allowed to have a loaded shotgun along side him.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    This is an argument I get into quite often. Anti gun nuts like to throw this out there but it shows their ignorance. The 2nd Amendment was never put there to protect hunters because back in those days if you didn't hunt, you didn't eat. If it was to protect hunters then they would have been specific but according to George Mason, you know, the guy who wrote the amendment, it's there to protect us from exactly what Obama is doing.
    I like to throw George's quote at the dumf*cks and watch them foam from the mouth.

"I ask, Sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people. To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them."
    Liberals are proof that evolution is only a theory. Nothing that stupid could evolve past a monkey.

Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    Barack Obama: 'I go shooting all the time'

President Barack Obama has claimed that he goes shooting "all the time", while attempting to reassure American gun-owners that he respects their rights to use firearms.

Amid conservative anger over Mr Obama's proposals to ban assault weapons as part of a drastic overhaul of US gun control laws, the president said that he was a keen clay-pigeon shooter.

Asked in a magazine interview whether he had ever fired a gun, Mr Obama said he did so with guests at the president's rural retreat.

"Up at Camp David, we do skeet shooting all the time," he said. "And I have a profound respect for the traditions of hunting that trace back in this country for generations.

"And I think those who dismiss that out of hand make a big mistake".

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...-the-time.html

He counts his drone strike list as shooting.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    What I find funnier was, you look at the photo Britebart had, it was the same one I put up.

Then I looked at the photo Bloomberg news put up for their article...

Not exactly the same.
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009