Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    He meant shooting up coke and heroin all the time

He clearly has "Competition bull's-eye shooting" and "Completely bull-shitting" mixed up in his poor li'l ol' head.

Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    GOP Rep. Marsha Blackburn Challenges Obama To Skeet Shooting Match…

(CNN) - It’s about time for some bipartisan…skeet shooting?

Rep. Marsha Blackburn, R-Tennessee, joined a chorus of skeptics who questioned President Barack Obama’s recent comments about his hobby of skeet shooting, a sport where participants fire shotguns to break airborne clay disks.

“If he is a skeet shooter, why have we not heard of this? Why have we not seen photos?

Why hasn’t he referenced this at any point in time?” Blackburn said Monday on CNN’s “Erin Burnett OutFront.”

“I tell you what I do think,” she later added. “I think he should invite me to Camp David, and I’ll go skeet shooting with him and I bet I’ll beat him.”

-------------

Hahha
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009

Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post

Rep. Marsha Blackburn, R-Tennessee, joined a chorus of skeptics who questioned President Barack Obama’s recent comments about his hobby of skeet shooting, a sport where participants fire shotguns to break airborne clay disks.

“If he is a skeet shooter, why have we not heard of this? Why have we not seen photos?

Why hasn’t he referenced this at any point in time?” Blackburn said Monday on CNN’s “Erin Burnett OutFront.”

“I tell you what I do think,” she later added. “I think he should invite me to Camp David, and I’ll go skeet shooting with him and I bet I’ll beat him.”

-------------

Hahha
    If he really did skeet shoot, I can't imagine he would miss the photo op that the MSM would run wild with.

I wish chaney and obama would go shooting :D
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post

-------------

Hahha

Obama should invite her to Camp David for a skeet shooting match, and use the event as a fundraiser for charity.

Senior Member Unreconstructed Reb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    Obama should invite her to Camp David for a skeet shooting match, and use the event as a fundraiser for charity.
    Bronco would have to take lessons first because he's lying his ass off about skeet shooting 'all the time'. Hell, I'd bet that he's never shot a shotgun in his pathetic life.

But lets just say Bronco takes some lessons and has a skeet shoot to raise money for a worthy cause and the winner gets to pick the worthy cause. Wouldn't it be beautiful if she won and donated the proceeds to the NRA!

Bwahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "The beauty of the Second Amendment is that you won't need it until they try to take it away."---Thomas Jefferson

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Quote Originally Posted by Unreconstructed Reb View Post
    Bronco would have to take lessons first because he's lying his ass off about skeet shooting 'all the time'. Hell, I'd bet that he's never shot a shotgun in his pathetic life.

But lets just say Bronco takes some lessons and has a skeet shoot to raise money for a worthy cause and the winner gets to pick the worthy cause. Wouldn't it be beautiful if she won and donated the proceeds to the NRA!

Bwahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I highly doubt that Obama would agree to anything that could benefit the NRA. I think that the Red Cross/Hurricane Sandy funds would be a more likely cause, because it wouldn't be partisan.

If it is for a non-partisan charity, who cares who wins the match? Even if such an event happened and she won, all it proves is she can shoot a gun better than he can. BFD.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    I highly doubt that Obama would agree to anything that could benefit the NRA. I think that the Red Cross/Hurricane Sandy funds would be a more likely cause, because it wouldn't be partisan.

If it is for a non-partisan charity, who cares who wins the match? Even if such an event happened and she won, all it proves is she can shoot a gun better than he can. BFD.
    Whataya talkin'?!
    The NRA isn't partisan. It's a non profit organization, and they can't be partisan. You know, like ACORN, NAACP, NPR.......

First there were truthers and birthers, and now come the skeeters....

The really funny part is how the New Republic got suckered by such a dumb photoshop! Naturally they blamed it on twitter.
    President Obama recently told the New Republic magazine, "Up at Camp David, we do skeet shooting all the time." Today, after some suggested the president's claim might not be true, the New Republic tweeted a picture supposedly proving that Obama has gone skeet shooting...

On the other hand, maybe golfing in Hawaii does = skeet shooting at Camp David....

BTW, I don't shoot skeet, but I've never heard the phrase "...we do skeet shooting...".

http://members.socket.net/~mcruzan/images/allen-west.jpg

Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

THIS POST WILL BE MONITORED BY THE NSA