Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 DU POLL: Do you think republicans are trying to spark another civil war? 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    These fools are so clueless...

Sun Jan 27, 2013, 11:13 PM
    RKP5637

DU POLL: Do you think republicans are trying to spark another civil war? I base this on

the "old" republicans versus the "new republicans. When one stops and looks at what they are trying to do it's damn strange. I'm not saying all of the GOP is that way, but I sure wonder about some of the GOP.

Yeah,the Republicans...

Response to RKP5637 (Original post)
    Sun Jan 27, 2013, 11:17 PM

nadinbrzezinski

2. Yup, I have thought we are heading to one for a while.

That's good nadin, stick to...

May the FORCE be with you!

Power CUer
    Parts of the Tea Party might think they would enjoy it. But the Republicans? No way.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    Parts of the Tea Party might think they would enjoy it. But the Republicans? No way.
    Which part or chapter? Do you have any articles or news with statements to this effect?
    I'm sure there is a militant group of some sort out there but from the Teaparty? I haven't heard anything stronger than how clean they leave their protest areas.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

The thing about DU is this-they project the things they secretly want onto their enemies.

Power CUer
    That's just from reading people's comments on the Tea Party page on Facebook. You can't always tell what they mean, I admit. One person posted this morning that "Obama is a trader!!!!!!!!" I'm sure he is; lots of people are. It's an international economy, so international trade is important.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    That's just from reading people's comments on the Tea Party page on Facebook. You can't always tell what they mean, I admit.
    Linda, for an intelligent woman ...

I cannot believe your last two posts in here. Read "Facebook" for amusement only, for info on the T.E.A. (not "Tea") party google it.

I am a member of the organization, and I can tell you that you *know not* of which you speak.

~ ABC
    American By Choice ~ 1980

Power CUer
    You can find that on their facebook page very easily; it was posted there today. I'm not saying it's official group policy; I'm saying that's a comment from one of their supporters. And that one is positively Einstein compared to some. :)

Power CUer
    Since you're a member, ABC, I'll ask you - with two Senate seats newly opened up this week for 2014, do you think the Tea Party will run someone who can be elected, like a Ted Cruz, or someone who is "ideologically pure" like a Sharron Angle?

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    The thing about DU is this-they project the things they secretly want onto their enemies.
    Absolutely correct.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    Yes, and since the Democrats started the last one, it's part of their MO.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!