Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Gun store owner bans 0bama supporters: Not responsible enough to own a gun 

Gun Store Owner Who Banned Obama Supporters Says 'Business Is Booming'

Last week, the owner of an Arizona gun shop made national headlines after it was reported that he had posted a sign and taken out a full page ad in a local newspaper that banned Obama supporters from entering his store. One week later, Cope Reynolds is cashing in on the attention.

Mr. Reynolds, owner of Southwest Shooting Authority says “business is booming” after his sign and newspaper ad caught the attention of various media outlets. The sign read: “If you voted for Barack Obama, your business is not welcome at Southwest Shooting Authority. You have proven you’re not responsible enough to own a firearm.”

Reynolds says he has been inundated with hundreds of calls and emails from media types and supporters. When asked about business, he replied, “I’ve been busier than a cat covering up poop on a marble floor.”

More@CNSNews

Got a kick out of this ...
    http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd445/JansGraphix/ConsUndergrd-Sig2.jpg
    Liberalism is just communism sold by the drink.

That is great.. I am sharing this on facebook.

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....

How can he tell whether a potential customer is an Obama supporter? Anyone can lie, and it's not exactly like he can tell unless the potential customer is wearing an Obama shirt or something.

For that matter, maybe he doesn't even believe what he says, and is just playing Obama haters to make money from the increased business that came from the media attention.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    How can he tell whether a potential customer is an Obama supporter? Anyone can lie, and it's not exactly like he can tell unless the potential customer is wearing an Obama shirt or something.

For that matter, maybe he doesn't even believe what he says, and is just playing Obama haters to make money from the increased business that came from the media attention.
    No shit captain obvious, but odds are if you are a minority you prolly voted for obama so that's one way to tell. I think its more of a message to obama voters "F#$k off" i don't need your bidness.
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

Noonie, I suggest you read the article.
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    No shit captain obvious, but odds are if you are a minority you prolly voted for obama so that's one way to tell. I think its more of a message to obama voters "F#$k off" i don't need your bidness.
    Bailey, did you read the piece? Do you know anything about Pinetop AZ?
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

Quote Originally Posted by Apache View Post
    Bailey, did you read the piece? Do you know anything about Pinetop AZ?
    I dont know the area at all, but I was tweaking her tail.
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

Senior Member Unreconstructed Reb's Avatar
    How can he tell whether a potential customer is an Obama supporter?
    That's easy. They'll have batshit crazy eyes, can only speak in left wing sound bytes between wiping spittle from their mouth, will ask about 'clip' capacity and try to pay for their purchase with food stamps.
    "The beauty of the Second Amendment is that you won't need it until they try to take it away."---Thomas Jefferson

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Quote Originally Posted by Unreconstructed Reb View Post
    That's easy. They'll have batshit crazy eyes, can only speak in left wing sound bytes between wiping spittle from their mouth, will ask about 'clip' capacity and try to pay for their purchase with food stamps.

You hit it on the head there!

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post