Egypt army chief warns state could collapse

PORT SAID, Egypt (AP) ó Residents of this Mediterranean coastal city burying their dead from Egypt's wave of political violence vented their fury at Egypt's Islamist president and the Muslim Brotherhood on Tuesday, demanding his ouster and virtually declaring a revolt against his rule, as the head of the military warned Egypt may collapse under the weight of its turmoil.

Women in face veils screamed anti-Morsi slogans in the funeral march. One woman, Faten el-Tahan, a government worker in a conservative Muslim headscarf, said she wished her "hands were cut off" the day she voted for Morsi in last year's presidential election.

"My children told me not to vote for him," she said. "I thought he was a faithful man who knows God. But he turned out to be not faithful and he doesn't know God. I made a big mistake."

<full story at link>
We feel your pain Faten.

LMAO. This is Barry's boy. What's he to do? When the Egyptians were going crazy and ousted Mubarak for Morsi, Barry told us how great it was to watch Democracy in action. Yo Barry, we're seeing it again. What say you?

Can this guy do anything right?

Another Barry Failure