1. #1 Tuesday night RANT! 
    WTF is going on! The dimbulb libs and our dear leader think that our fiscal problems are all back burners. I don't get it.

Gays in the boy scouts, women on the front line in war, gay illegal immigrants, taking away guns, spending up the kazoo on climate change/glowball warming, not one serious discussion on the real problem..... entitlements and basically the government takeover of every part of our lives!

At the least we should make them wear those silly white wigs of yore! Then we can at least laugh at something!
    Rant over for the moment!

: “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.

Quote Originally Posted by patriot45 View Post
    WTF is going on! The dimbulb libs and our dear leader think that our fiscal problems are all back burners. I don't get it.

Gays in the boy scouts, women on the front line in war, gay illegal immigrants, taking away guns, spending up the kazoo on climate change/glowball warming, not one serious discussion on the real problem..... entitlements and basically the government takeover of every part of our lives!

At the least we should make them wear those silly white wigs of yore! Then we can at least laugh at something!
    Rant over for the moment!

I want dueling to be reinstated among politicians like we had for the first century or so.

How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    I want dueling to be reinstated among politicians like we had for the first century or so.
    Excellant suggestion!! I like it, but they better do it before the gun ban!

: “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.

Quote Originally Posted by patriot45 View Post
    Excellant suggestion!! I like it, but they better do it before the gun ban!
    Swords ,clubs, daggers, cat of seven tails(or 9 if capacity not restricted) anything would do, think of the ratings!
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Call Boehner's office at least once a week and ask them where we're at. Leave a message if you have to.
    Be Not Afraid.

Now now, just think for a moment. The Govt keeping it's hands out of things economic may just be what the doctor ordered.
    The 21st century. The age of Smart phones and Stupid people.

It is said that branches draw their life from the vine. Each is separate yet all are one as they share one life giving stem . The Bible tells us we are called to a similar union in life, our lives with the life of God. We are incorporated into him; made sharers in his life. Apart from this union we can do nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Call Boehner's office at least once a week and ask them where we're at. Leave a message if you have to.
    That's the ticket.

Swords ,clubs, daggers, cat of seven tails(or 9 if capacity not restricted) anything would do, think of the ratings!

My high school government teacher always suggested that they use stones and slingshots. She also said they should be locked in a room in their underwear when they fight it out, but she didn't offer reasoning for that part of her idea.

Think about how the Bill of Rights is structured, with free speech and the right to keep and bear arms right up front. Clearly, the founders understood that a society in which you say whatever you want, and everybody is armed, would be kept well-ordered by dueling.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    My high school government teacher always suggested that they use stones and slingshots. She also said they should be locked in a room in their underwear when they fight it out, but she didn't offer reasoning for that part of her idea.
    She clearly had a thing for moobs.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!