Thread: Judge rules in favor of ICE agents suing Obama

1. #1 Judge rules in favor of ICE agents suing Obama 

Ok, lets have a show of snouts please ...

Judge rules in favor of ICE agents suing Obama

Federal Judge Reed O’Conner ruled on Friday that 10 ICE agents and officers indeed do have standing to challenge in Federal court the so-called Morton Memo on prosecutorial discretion and the DREAM directive on deferred action.

The agents filed their complaint in October, charging that unconstitutional and illegal directives from DHS Secretary Janet Napolitano and ICE Director John Morton order the agents to violate federal laws or face adverse employment actions. This is a major first step for the ICE agents in their case against the administration!

More@CanadaFreePress

http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd445/JansGraphix/ConsUndergrd-Sig2.jpg
    Liberalism is just communism sold by the drink.

Fabulous Poster
    Somebody say, "hallelujah!"

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    Somebody say, "hallelujah!"

You are an egg ma.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Janice View Post

Ok, lets have a show of snouts please ...

Judge rules in favor of ICE agents suing Obama

Federal Judge Reed O’Conner ruled on Friday that 10 ICE agents and officers indeed do have standing to challenge in Federal court the so-called Morton Memo on prosecutorial discretion and the DREAM directive on deferred action.

The agents filed their complaint in October, charging that unconstitutional and illegal directives from DHS Secretary Janet Napolitano and ICE Director John Morton order the agents to violate federal laws or face adverse employment actions. This is a major first step for the ICE agents in their case against the administration!

More@CanadaFreePress

"Hey! Can I show my snout, too?"

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    You are an egg ma.
    I thought that he was the Walrus.

Does this mean that members of the armed forces have standing to sue because we're not being allowed to win wars?
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    Does this mean that members of the armed forces have standing to sue because we're not being allowed to win wars?
    People don't give children credit for reason and political positions. Neither of my parents was anti-death penalty, but I had read the Ten Commandments and didn't see the difference between murder and execution.

I remember clearly being about 12 years old and watching the Vietnam body count on television network news. It made no sense to me. We are the greatest most powerful country in the world and we can't beat the North Vietnamese? I looked at a map- this place is 100 miles wide? Why can't we just form a line and march north with everything we've got? I simply could not understand how it was that this was taking so long, and taking so many lives. My uncle was over there and he was in danger. My Dad went there from time to time, and he was in danger. Many years later, I would break ranks with other liberals on the subject of Oliver North for this very reason. He and I apparently were in agreement on Vietnam, except that I was 12 years old and he was over there trying to win it without the support of our military and government leaders.

We're supposed to be able to trust that our government is doing the smart thing, even when it doesn't appear to make sense to us. This is suspiciously close to our conditioning to believe that God has a plan in our personal best interest, even if we don't see it or understand it, or have to die to realize it.