Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 MSNBC and the lying liar liberals lying again. 
    Was father of Newtown victim ‘heckled’ by pro-gun advocates?

MSNBC has told the Washington Post that it's reviewing its editing of a video that appeared to show gun rights advocates heckling the father of a Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting victim during a state legislative hearing on gun violence....

But MSNBC's clip of the exchange on Tuesday omitted Heslin's open challenge to the audience. The cable network segment included a graphic that read, “Mocked and Loaded: Sandy Hook Victim’s Father Heckled by Gun Rights Advocates," to hammer home the point....

Twitchy, the website founded by conservative pundit Michelle Malkin, was among several to criticize MSNBC and other members of the "left-wing" media, like Piers Morgan, for selective reporting on the incident.

"What kind of sick, twisted mind HECKLES a man whose son was just murdered, as he begs for gun control?" Morgan wrote on Twitter. "Just unbelievable."

<portions snipped>
    MSNBC creatively edits a tape, creating a lie out of thin air, and every Liberal dope picks it up and runs with it as gospel. I won't hold my breath waiting for the retractions.

Link to the lying liars story

Twitchy link about the lying liars
    Be Not Afraid.

Piers really needs to shut up about this country and our "little book"... He has even less of a clue than the rest of them.
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

Let's, of course, leave out the fact that he is exploiting his son's death in the name of politics. This goes to prove that Ann Coulter is right in that the left constantly puts on the front lines people that if you dare disagree with makes you into a monster because they had suffered some unspeakable tragedy. IMO if this guy wants to use his dead son in the name of politics it opens him up for all kinds of criticism. Now I can care less about his son. just another dead child. Is his son more important than a little Spanish girl or little black boy killed in a drive by? No, he isn't. So, when you choose to play the exploitation game, be prepared to take the pounding you deserve.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

They covered this very thoroughly on The Five on Fox News at 5 tonight. Greg Gutfeld as always was right on target.

How can anyone believe anything that the MSM says? It really does smack of the type "journalism" in the commie countries. If people get their news from one source, they're fools. I like Fox, but listen to the others, too.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    They covered this very thoroughly on The Five on Fox News at 5 tonight. Greg Gutfeld as always was right on target.

How can anyone believe anything that the MSM says? It really does smack of the type "journalism" in the commie countries. If people get their news from one source, they're fools. I like Fox, but listen to the others, too.
    What we now have is a state-run media which sees the Democratic Party as the state, and the Republican Party as a rebellion against its legitimate authority. This is why there are open calls in the media to destroy the Republican Party, which is basically a call to one-party rule. Those who agree with that mindset (like DU) see the media as honest brokers, while the rest of us see them as corrupt propagandists.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

They're not even hiding the fact that they are propagandists. And it really calls into the question of their character. I mean if you're agenda is so right, why lie about it? Why make stuff up to fit your world view? Shouldn't the truth be enough? This should tell you something about their agenda when they have to lie and manufacture issues to fit their world view. This tells me that they know it's wrong but they don't care.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    They're not even hiding the fact that they are propagandists. And it really calls into the question of their character. I mean if you're agenda is so right, why lie about it? Why make stuff up to fit your world view? Shouldn't the truth be enough? This should tell you something about their agenda when they have to lie and manufacture issues to fit their world view. This tells me that they know it's wrong but they don't care.
    But the truth just confuses them and doesn't feed their emotions. Liberals run on emotions. When faced with those damnable facts, they must attack and destroy the voices behind the facts. They must change the facts (lie), or they just run up the typical liberal strawman.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Piers Morgan isn't a U.S Citizen, so he has no right to tell us how to run this country. He has been caught in lie after lie, and is still running his mouth.

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....

And the lying liars were at it again yesterday with the Gabby Giffords handwritten note thing. They all fawned over her for her simple notes on a piece of paper.

Problem is, she didn't write them, her therapist did. Doesn't distract from her horrible situation, and I would wish it on no one, but the lying pukes on The Left exploiting her so they can advance their gun grabbing is pathetic.

Story
    Be Not Afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    And the lying liars were at it again yesterday with the Gabby Giffords handwritten note thing. They all fawned over her for her simple notes on a piece of paper.

Problem is, she didn't write them, her therapist did. Doesn't distract from her horrible situation, and I would wish it on no one, but the lying pukes on The Left exploiting her so they can advance their gun grabbing is pathetic.

Story
    Glad that I'm not the only one thinking this. I hate how they drag out that poor woman and exploit her the same as they do the family of the kids killed in Conn.
    Last edited by SaintLouieWoman; 01-31-2013 at 10:44 PM.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"