1. #1 Reaganís Childhood Home Bulldozed For 0bama Presidential Library 

Reaganís Childhood Home To Be Bulldozed For Obama Presidential Library

CHICAGO, Illinois, January 25, 2013 - A new Cold War is brewing here in Chicagoís Hyde Park neighborhood and it has nothing to do with the frigid temperature.

The apartment building at 832 E. 57th Street was once the Chicago home of a boy who would become a President.

No, itís not Barack Obama of Hawaii. It was at the apartmentís first floor window that a young Ronald Reagan looked out upon the world.

But some powerful Chicagoans are planning to demolish Reaganís historic home. Is it politically motivated? Is Mayor Rahm Emanuel behind the move? >>>

In 2012, the Commission on Chicago Landmarks denied Reaganís home landmark status. The University of Chicago set demolition for January and the bulldozers quickly moved in. The wrecking balls are ready.

A "plaque" could mark the historic spot instead, say university representatives. >>>

This is still Chicago. Barack Obamaís Chicago. Rahm Emanuelís Chicago.

It is safe to say that Democrats donít want any reminders of a Republican president named Reagan and his glory days a stoneís throw from a future Obama Presidential Library.

Better to raze the building now, than later. But do they have the right to erase Ronald Reagan from Chicago history?

More@WashingtonTimes

Yup. Gotta re-write history for leftist wet dream utopia-land to have any chance ...
    http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd445/JansGraphix/ConsUndergrd-Sig2.jpg
    Liberalism is just communism sold by the drink.

.............and somewhere in Kenya a hut is being demolished to build a goat pen.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

What better way to compare himself... or put himself into Reagan's legacy?

America has no history prior to January 20th 2009....
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

It would seem that there is much information available for all of our presidents concerning where they were born, where they lived growing up, their schools, their favorite subjects their teachers, their grades all of this is true for all but one president who's past seems to be shrouded in some sort of shame. we know so little about him whereas the other presidents lives are open books to be displayed with pride to all.
    Not the chosen one his beginnings must remain a mystery, apparently he has nothing to show with pride, nothing to display to show where he learned character and honesty, nothing to show his part in America, it must not be fully known.

What will his library consist of or are we manufacturing these events as we speak, perhaps they will just start with his Nobel Prize, or his years of voting present. Maybe they will display his stash box and boyhood drug paraphernalia, fond memories of the"choom gang'

There are somethings you can't take away from Ronald Reagan, or give to Barack Obama.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Fabulous Poster
    This presidential library crap needs to stop. Box up all that stuff and send it to the archives.

Before long, his library is going to be filled with:

Pictures and stories how Obama led the assault team and actually fired the shot that killed Bin Laden.

Obama standing at the Berlin Wall as he smashes at it with a sledge hammer.

Obama on the deck of the Missouri as the Japanese sign their official surrender.

Obama stepping off of Apollo 11 onto the moon.

Obama signing the Emancipation Proclamation.

This is after Obama's Ministry of Truth works on these historical events.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Wait...I thought Obama liked Reagan?
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Disturbingly metaphorical for what O is doing to the country:

Razing history in favor of the New American Order....
    We have no government armed with power capable of contending with human passions unbridled by morality and religion. Avarice, ambition, revenge or gallantry would break the strongest cords of our Constitution as a whale goes through a net. Our Constitution is designed only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate for any other.
    In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm, and three or more is a congress.

~John Adams

Is there some organization that has been trying to get the building so that they can use it as a Reagan memorial? It's not like he hasn't been memorialized or anything. He has a museum, a DC airport is named after him, among other memorials. Do we preserve every home every President has ever lived in as a monument?