1. #1 Notice to the Democratic party.... 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    OMG!!!!

Fri Feb 1, 2013, 02:34 PM
    BooScout

Notice to the Democratic party....

Dear Democratic party,

I realize it's early days yet.......but I'd like to put you on notice. There is a distinct possibility that Hillary Clinton will make a run for the White House in 2016. She hasn't announced and isn't likely to for sometime.......but Super Pacs are forming and there's lots going on behind the scenes. In the event she really doesn't run, you're in the clear Democratic party......BUT if she announces (and I think she will), I am putting you on notice that I and many others who support Clinton will not stand still for the tactics that played out during the Democratic Primaries last time around.

I will not stand by and allow attacks on Hillary Clinton's character. I will not stand by if I see misogynist remarks from other Democrats. I will not stand by as back room deals are made to threaten super delegates to switch their support. I will not stand by as various Democrats start backstabbing to try and gain control of the Democratic Party and set it marching to their own agenda. I will not stand by if all the bullshit, lies, sexist remarks and rancor, media hype, etc gets thrown out there again.

I have a long memory. I have supported the causes and agenda of the Democratic party for a long time now. I realize there will be many candidates initially in the fray.......but let's face it Clinton is a a big name and she's a front runner. If I see all the guns blazing for her in the same manner of the last primaries ....I and many others are going to come out swinging and this time we will not back down or shut up 'for the good of the party'.

And one more thing............don't start telling us that Clinton will be too old or throw out the old SCOTUS consolation prize. If she decides to run then I am behind her 100%. The job she's done the past 4 years as SOS is beyond astounding. After 8 years of GWB destroying America's reputation around the world..........she has managed to restore it in 4 years..........and traveled over a million miles to do it. She was a damned good Senator and IMHO the best SOS this country has had in my lifetime. If she runs for President, she's got my vote and I've got her back. I won't put up with all the nasty BS from last time. I won't put up with any of it.

You're on notice.

Man!!! That'll teach the DUmmies!!!
    May the FORCE be with you!

Never mind that Hilary has health issues and has said that she wants to retire.

Quote Originally Posted by Silverhair View Post
    Never mind that Hilary has health issues and has said that she wants to retire.
    The old gray mare is ready for the knackers yard.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

The dream of a Clinton political dynasty started and ends with the dysfunctional duo of Bill & Hillary. Hillary is old and tired and experiencing health problems and just wants to relax. Bill is rich and galavanting around the globe getting all the tail he wants so he his happy. Their exploits , real & imagined will be part of dummie folklore for ages.
    The 21st century. The age of Smart phones and Stupid people.

It is said that branches draw their life from the vine. Each is separate yet all are one as they share one life giving stem . The Bible tells us we are called to a similar union in life, our lives with the life of God. We are incorporated into him; made sharers in his life. Apart from this union we can do nothing.

And to show you how you serial I am, I am going to make 20 posts on DU per day instead of my regular 10. That oughta learn all you Democrat party Hillary haters not to mess with me.
    Be Not Afraid.

I will not stand by and allow attacks on Hillary Clinton's character.
    "...If any...

I will not stand by if I see misogynist remarks from other Democrats.
    ...Racist, misanthropic, anti-mile, sizeist, ageist remarks directed at male Republicans remain food for the Tree or Liberty - err, Liberalism, of course...

I will not stand by as back room deals are made to threaten super delegates to switch their support.
    ...Are there two wildly different Democrat Parties involved in this deal, that just happen to have the same name...?

I will not stand by as various Democrats start backstabbing to try and gain control of the Democratic Party and set it marching to their own agenda.
    ...It sure SOUNDS like there must be...

I will not stand by if all the bullshit, lies, sexist remarks and rancor, media hype, etc gets thrown out there again.
    ...Unless it's directed at a Republican or Blue Dog, or a female minority member who expresses a Conservative point of view on anything, but I do promise to pull the switch for whatever "D" candidate lies, slanders, cheats, and backstabs his way to the top because that's just who we Democrats are."

What a jack-off post.

That post convinced me. I am voting for Hillary even if she isn't running. Man, those libtards are stupid.

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....

It doesn't really matter anyhow because a Republican will never re-elected again. We need a 3rd party.

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....