1. #1 Inside the Ring: New al Qaeda threat 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    But...I thought these guys were wiped out by Lord O????

By Bill Gertz-
    The Washington Times
    Wednesday, January 30, 2013

A jihadist website posted a new threat by al Qaeda this week that promises to conduct “shocking” attacks on the United States and the West.

The posting appeared on the Ansar al Mujahidin network Sunday and carried the headline, “Map of al Qaeda and its future strikes.”

The message, in Arabic, asks: “Where will the next strike by al Qaeda be?” A translation was obtained by Inside the Ring.

“The answer for it, in short: The coming strikes by al Qaeda, with God’s Might, will be in the heart of the land of nonbelief, America, and in France, Denmark, other countries in Europe, in the countries that helped and are helping France, and in other places that shall be named by al Qaeda at other times,” the threat states.
    May the FORCE be with you!

I wonder if al queda's plan to strike the heart of America takes into account the massive number of gun and ammo sales recently in the heart of America?

But just think-if a well-armed citizen took out an al queda operative before he launched whatever kind of attack he was planning, the gun debate would pretty much be over.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    I wonder if al queda's plan to strike the heart of America takes into account the massive number of gun and ammo sales recently in the heart of America?

But just think-if a well-armed citizen took out an al queda operative before he launched whatever kind of attack he was planning, the gun debate would pretty much be over.
    Unless al Qaeda targeted someplace where guns aren't allowed, like a school. Then we'd see liberals screaming that gun owners are potential terrorists.

Al Qaeda's threat is that they can target us in different ways. A Mumbai-style group assault would be devastating against an area where concealed carry is strictly restricted, such as colleges, hospitals, movie theaters, shopping malls or even airports (the concentration of people before the security gates are a huge target, and the TSA would be hopelessly outgunned). In addition, al Qaeda has picked up thousands of shoulder-fired Surface to Air Missiles (SAMS) from Libya, and a few of those around American airports would cause unbelieveable carnage. We have all kinds of vulnerabilities, and we do not have the means to foil every plot. The solution to terrorism is to destroy the states that sponsor and enable terrorists.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Glen Beck was making fun of this yesterday. It was so funny listening to him lol ..

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    .............But just think-if a well-armed citizen took out an al queda operative before he launched whatever kind of attack he was planning, the gun debate would pretty much be over.......
    We wish! Depends on where said operative was taken out. In Texas, they would make a State holiday; in New York they'd throw the shooter in jail.