Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1 "Beyonce "I faked it" .... So what! ..... move on" & DUmmie's fake orgasm 
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    9,056
    Poor Botany.

    LOL!!!

    These DUmmy females must be really sexually frustrated. :D

    Botany (35,297 posts)

    Beyonce "I faked it" .... So what! ..... move on

    http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/...-taking-a-risk

    And this is the first time a women "faked it" to make a man happy?


    "I'm a perfectionist," Beyoncé said. She explained that she couldn't practice with the Marine Band and taking the weather and other circumtances into account she did not feel "comfortable taking a risk."

    In my own humble opinion, a unqualified pResident deserves an equally unqualified live performer.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    Power CUer noonwitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Warren, MI
    Posts
    12,465
    It was pretty obvious that she lip synced at least part of the anthem. I think it was probably better to pre-record than to offend by making a mistake, or hitting an off-note by accident.


    I don't think Kelly Clarkston lip-synced her rendition of My Country Tis of Thee, though, and if she did an awesome job of it.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    SEAduced SuperMod Hawkgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    4,022
    It's apropos. And very fitting.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    CU Royalty JB's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    7,926
    Beyonce "I faked it"
    Why is that in quotes. I didn't see anywhere in the story or video that she made that statement.

    The DUmmy is lying on a story about a lying liar.
    Be Not Afraid.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    Senior Member LukeEDay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Happy Valley
    Posts
    2,046
    Beyonce will be lypsincing some more at the Super Bowl this Sunday. That is if you watch it, which I will not be. Watching her that is. I will be watching the Puppy Bowl at Half Time instead.
    Last edited by LukeEDay; 01-31-2013 at 07:48 PM.

    I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....
    _ WELFARE IS NOT AN ENTITLEMENT! _
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    Power CUer noonwitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Warren, MI
    Posts
    12,465
    Quote Originally Posted by LukeEDay View Post
    Beyonce will be lypsincing some more at the Super Bowl this Sunday. That is if you watch it, which I will not be. Watching her that is. I will be watching the Puppy Bowl at Half Time instead.
    I love the Puppy Bowl! They do the Kitten Half Time Show.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    LTC Member Odysseus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    FT Belvoir, VA
    Posts
    15,638
    Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    It was pretty obvious that she lip synced at least part of the anthem. I think it was probably better to pre-record than to offend by making a mistake, or hitting an off-note by accident.


    I don't think Kelly Clarkston lip-synced her rendition of My Country Tis of Thee, though, and if she did an awesome job of it.
    People will accept an off-note or a minor mistake with live music, but they don't care for fraud. If Beyonce felt uncomfortable singing with a band without rehearsal, then rehearse, but don't blow off the preparation and then say that you're afraid to wing it. She's a professional, and part of being a professional is preparation.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

    Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    Senior Member DumbAss Tanker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    2,601
    In all honesty, a recording is uniquely appropriate for President Teleprompter, when you get down to brass tacks.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  
    CU Royalty JB's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    7,926
    Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    People will accept an off-note or a minor mistake with live music, but they don't care for fraud.
    Exactly.

    Actually, substitute "People" with "non-Liberals" and it will be accurate.
    Be Not Afraid.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •