Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Not for the hoax. Criminal charges for lamming it, fraud, deception, whatever, after all these years of avoiding paying.

If someone wants to pay her debt, fine, just give the guy his money.
    If prosecutors want to make the argument that making a run for it was an extension of the original crime then the fraud would still be a chargeable offense.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

She's finally getting her wages garnished.

I wonder how long it is until she moves in order to try to escape this garnishment. I'm guessing she's packing her bags at this very moment.
    Olde-style, states' rights conservative. Ask if this concept confuses you.

"Sharpton, now a national figure, has never apologized for his role in the hoax."

And this guy makes huge money for his hate. WTF is wrong with this country. Why isn't that scumbag penniless and living on the street.
    Be Not Afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    "Sharpton, now a national figure, has never apologized for his role in the hoax."

And this guy makes huge money for his hate. WTF is wrong with this country. Why isn't that scumbag penniless and living on the street.
    That's racist!

Reminds me of a recent case where the guy was accused of rape in high school, girl sues school an gets a nice mil and I'm pretty sure she's on record saying she shouldn't or won't pay back the money since she had already spent it

It ends with a happy ending, for now at least since apparently the guy signed with the atlanta falcons

http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/lo...tml?fullSite=y