Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 SCANDAL-PLAGUED STEVE CAPUS OUT AS NBC NEWS PRESIDENT 

For months now, Breitbart News has made Steve Capus the poster boy for the ongoing scandals and instances of editorial fraud that occurred under his watch as NBC News president. During his tenure, no fewer than the equivalent of five RatherGates happened; and after two, three and four of these incidents, it became glaringly apparent that Capus was the problem. Today, action was finally taken. Capus is no longer with NBC News.

Whether Capus resigned or was forced out because someone on the NBC board finally decided his moral illiteracy needed to come to an end doesnít matter. What matters is that a management style that either encouraged this fraud or was helpless to stop it is out.

It is worth noting, though, that just six-months ago, Capus signed a long-term deal with NBC News to remain as its president.

But the only real question is, why did it take this long?

The rap sheet against Capus isnít troubling, surprising, or even disturbing -- it is breathtaking:

1. During last year's presidential election, Andrea Mitchell was caught manufacturing a Romney gaffe where none existed.

2. During last year's GOP primary, Ed Schultz edited video of Texas Governor Rick Perry to make him look racist.

3. In April of last year, the "Today Show" was caught editing audio of a 9-1-1 call to make George Zimmerman look racist.

4. In August of 2009, Contessa Brewer sliced and diced a photograph so it wouldn't look like a black man attended a Tea Party carrying a firearm.

5. Just this week, NBC News maliciously edited video of a town council meeting to make it look as though Second Amendment civil rights activists heckled a parent who lost his son in Newtown.
    This isnít bias; this is committing outright fraud in pursuit of a political agenda. And it is no coincidence that every single one of these incidents aided and abetted Obama directly or whatever his agenda was at the time.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journal...News-President
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

The guy should be brought up on charges of some sort. Can't imagine which elected official will be stout enough to prosecute him, though; Democrats will recognize him as one of their own, Republicans will be shouted down as being partisan.

Later scumbag. Reap, sow, etc.

Why aren't Mitchell, Schultz and Brewer fired too. And their producers, editors, etc. Scratch one scumbag, find 100 more.

And before some Liberal douche comes in here with a FOX LIES equivalency aneurism, make sure you provide proof/links.

Scumbags.
    Be Not Afraid.

I'm sure it will continue to live up to its reputation as "National Barack Channel" even with a different alpha howler monkey in charge.

Quote Originally Posted by DumbAss Tanker View Post
    I'm sure it will continue to live up to its reputation as "National Barack Channel" even with a different alpha howler monkey in charge.
    Yep. Nothing will change. This is eyewash to attempt to recoup some sort of reasonable reputation. They of course have no intention of cleaning up their sewer. If they did, they would clean house of the filth mouth pieces who are complicit in the slobber-knobbing of Oblowhard.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Wouldn't surprise me if he shows up over at CNN with the former NBC guy now running that place or at AJ English.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

7. #7 Re: SCANDAL-PLAGUED STEVE CAPUS OUT AS NBC NEWS PRESIDENT 
    Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    Wouldn't surprise me if he shows up over at CNN with the former NBC guy now running that place or at AJ English.
    If AJ is smart, they will start out as even-handed as possible and only gradually let their biases in as they establish their brand. They might even try to bring in some "conservatives" in the Pat Buchanan mold. They will try to avoid scandal-tarred hacks if they want credibility outside of the CAIR/Muslim Brotherhood axis.
    This clown will end up at Salon, Huffpo or Politico.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    If AJ is smart, they will start out as even-handed as possible and only gradually let their biases in as they establish their brand. They might even try to bring in some "conservatives" in the Pat Buchanan mold. They will try to avoid scandal-tarred hacks if they want credibility outside of the CAIR/Muslim Brotherhood axis.
    This clown will end up at Salon, Huffpo or Politico.

AJ shows up on LinkTV from time-to-time, running a very apolitical feature program, with very little news of international relations between the Arab and Muslim states, let alone with Israel, the West, or the East. A bit of internal political news, but mostly various disasters and human interest/travel stories.

AJ shows up on LinkTV from time-to-time, running a very apolitical feature program, with very little news of international relations between the Arab and Muslim states, let alone with Israel, the West, or the East. A bit of internal political news, but mostly various disasters and human interest/travel stories.
    Perhaps that bloated looking Algore will show up spouting more of his global warming junk. Talked to a friend in St Louis today---it's so cold that she doesn't want to go outside. Global warming strikes again,
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

10. #10 Re: SCANDAL-PLAGUED STEVE CAPUS OUT AS NBC NEWS PRESIDENT 
    That is the way to build a moderate brand and slowly gain an audience. After years of inoffensive programming, they can begin to expose their agenda in small doses. That's how you boil the frog.
    Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    Perhaps that bloated looking Algore will show up spouting more of his global warming junk. Talked to a friend in St Louis today---it's so cold that she doesn't want to go outside. Global warming strikes again,
    Gore will be kept away from the audience. AJ doesn't need to keep him on camera, they need to build ratings and break sith Gore's loser brand. Expect an angry missive from him about how he doesn't have any role at the network and feels marginalized.

--Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!