Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    If this is the guy who is responsible for replacing Ann Curry with Savannah Guthrie on The Today Show, he should be fired.

2. #12 Re: SCANDAL-PLAGUED STEVE CAPUS OUT AS NBC NEWS PRESIDENT 
    Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    If this is the guy who is responsible for replacing Ann Curry with Savannah Guthrie on The Today Show, he should be fired.
    He's Dan Rather multiplied by at least five times and you're upset about his shuffling of empty-headed spokes-bimbos? Seriously? He has overseen the descent of NBC's news programming into partisan dreck, going so far as to fake the news when the truth didn't suit his agenda. Try to focus on what matters, Noonie.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    He's Dan Rather multiplied by at least five times and you're upset about his shuffling of empty-headed spokes-bimbos? Seriously? He has overseen the descent of NBC's news programming into partisan dreck, going so far as to fake the news when the truth didn't suit his agenda. Try to focus on what matters, Noonie.

Haven't you heard? The meme now is "what difference does it make".
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post

He replaced an intelligent, decent newscaster with an empty-headed spokes bimbo.
    Faking the news is always a bad thing, unless you are obviously joking-like TDS or Weekend Update on SNL. Of course he should be fired for that. I'm just providing further ammunition.

5. #15 Re: SCANDAL-PLAGUED STEVE CAPUS OUT AS NBC NEWS PRESIDENT 
    Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    He replaced an intelligent, decent newscaster with an empty-headed spokes bimbo.
    Faking the news is always a bad thing, unless you are obviously joking-like TDS or Weekend Update on SNL. Of course he should be fired for that. I'm just providing further ammunition.
    He replaced one talking head with another. It doesn't matter who reads the news if it's a pack of lies.

--Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!