1. #1 Reid fends off questions about Menendez allegations 
    By Alexander Bolton - 01/31/13 01:46 PM ET

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) fended off questions about Sen. Robert Menendez (D-N.J.) at a press conference about immigration reform.

The first question out of the gate was from CNN correspondent Jim Acosta, who asked Reid when he learned that Menendez had reimbursed a political donor nearly $60,000 for two trips he took on the donor’s private plane.

Reid defended the Menendez as a “friend” and “outstanding senator” but declined to discuss any details he may have had with the New Jersey lawmaker about media reports of allegations that he had sex with prostitutes in the Dominican Republic.

“First of all, Bob Menendez is my friend. He’s an outstanding senator. Any questions in this regard, direct to him. I don’t know anything about it,” Reid said.
    Reid More> http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/2...about-menendez
    Reid is a pathetic little man.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    By Alexander Bolton - 01/31/13 01:46 PM ET
    Reid defended the Menendez as a “friend” and “outstanding senator” but declined to discuss any details he may have had with the New Jersey lawmaker about media reports of allegations that he had sex with prostitutes in the Dominican Republic.
    That says a whole lot more about what a shitbag Reid is, than it does about what a prince of a guy Menendez is.

Quote Originally Posted by DumbAss Tanker View Post
    That says a whole lot more about what a shitbag Reid is, than it does about what a prince of a guy Menendez is.
    My thoughts exactly.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

They are really trying to bury this due to the fact if he is bounced from the senate a republican gov will choose his replacement. In times like this I ask myself if he was a Republican in a blue state would he be protected like this?
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

I'm shocked, shocked I tell you, that Reid the pederast, would stand by Menendez the pedophile......NOT!

http://members.socket.net/~mcruzan/images/allen-west.jpg

Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

THIS POST WILL BE MONITORED BY THE NSA

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    They are really trying to bury this due to the fact if he is bounced from the senate a republican gov will choose his replacement. In times like this I ask myself if he was a Republican in a blue state would he be protected like this?
    Ask Trent Lott.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Knowing that fat bastard christie would prolly ask obama who to put in that postion.
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

Knowing that fat bastard christie would prolly ask obama who to put in that postion.
    Appointing a Democrat would be the kiss of death for Christie as a Republican. He would have to switch parties, and there is no way that he could win as a Democrat after his fights with the unions and other liberal constituencies. He's stuck with us and we are stuck with him.

Quote Originally Posted by marv View Post
    I'm shocked, shocked I tell you, that Reid the pederast, would stand by Menendez the pedophile......NOT!
    That meme was a cheap trick in response to a cheap trick, but Reid's corruption is notorious enough that it shouldn't have been necessary. Unfortunately, Reid will defend Menendez until another Democrat is available to take his place in the general election.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Yeah but come one...the Gov is Krispy Kreme Christie...he's as likely to pick Robert Torricelli as he is a Republican.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.