Thread: W.H. Releases Photo of Obama Shooting a Gun

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 W.H. Releases Photo of Obama Shooting a Gun 

"President Barack Obama shoots clay targets on the range at Camp David, Md., Saturday, Aug. 4, 2012. (Official White House Photo by Pete Souza)," the caption reads.

"This official White House photograph is being made available only for publication by news organizations and/or for personal use printing by the subject(s) of the photograph. The photograph may not be manipulated in any way and may not be used in commercial or political materials, advertisements, emails, products, promotions that in any way suggests approval or endorsement of the President, the First Family, or the White House."

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/...un_699234.html
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Great!

Now, about that birth certificate.....

One picture of the Empty Suit firing blanks proves nothing. I still do not believe that the Empty Suit went skeet shooting until they post video of him actually doing it.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

The key is their earlier statement that he does it all the time. I'd be interested in seeing how many times they've actually been to Camp David. I think he usually opts for places more expensiuve. One picture from August doesn't exactly make him a gun advocate.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    The key is their earlier statement that he does it all the time. I'd be interested in seeing how many times they've actually been to Camp David. I think he usually opts for places more expensiuve. One picture from August doesn't exactly make him a gun advocate.
    Sure doesn't. But what is does do is show a weakness on his previous anti-gun stance. Seems like all the yelling is getting to him.

Quote Originally Posted by Zathras View Post
    One picture of the Empty Suit firing blanks proves nothing.
    Hmmmm:

http://allenbwest.com/
    http://members.socket.net/~mcruzan/images/allen-west.jpg
    Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

THIS POST WILL BE MONITORED BY THE NSA

Never mind that there's a Reuters release out there saying that on Aug 4, 2012 when the above picture was supposedly taken, obama took a day off to play a round of golf. No mention of shooting anything.

Further, I don't know what he's supposed to be firing. Shotguns shoot smokeless powder these days and don't emit that kind of smoke - almost none in fact. That is a black powder load. Then, what's that blast of smoke coming off the side of the upper barrel? You don't port over under guns. The thing on the muzzle could be a choke, but why only on the upper barrel? That looks like a rifle front sight. Then, I thought obama was around 6' tall. Based on the shotgun, the guy shooting is much shorter. Lastly, Moochie better get after him if that's really obammy. He's got a little pot belly going there.
    The poster formerly known as chuck58 on the old board.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck58 View Post
    Never mind that there's a Reuters release out there saying that on Aug 4, 2012 when the above picture was supposedly taken, obama took a day off to play a round of golf. No mention of shooting anything.

Further, I don't know what he's supposed to be firing. Shotguns shoot smokeless powder these days and don't emit that kind of smoke - almost none in fact. That is a black powder load. Then, what's that blast of smoke coming off the side of the upper barrel? You don't port over under guns. The thing on the muzzle could be a choke, but why only on the upper barrel? That looks like a rifle front sight. Then, I thought obama was around 6' tall. Based on the shotgun, the guy shooting is much shorter. Lastly, Moochie better get after him if that's really obammy. He's got a little pot belly going there.
    What is that side blast? I have no idea. And did the camera - which was operating at a really high speed - catch something exiting the barrel?

Here's a picture of the Browning Citori, which looks like the gun Obama is firing. Shouldn't be any side blast as far as I know.

Another inconsistency. The stance shows no recoil and the smoke out of the side is a head scratcher. No firearm that I've ever fired does that and I don't recall shotguns ever blasting white smoke like that before. I have to shoot 20 times from a 12 gauge in short order and if the gun I'm shooting gave off that kind of smoke, I wouldn't be able to see my target after the 3rd shot.
    "Inequality is a false notion propagated by those who are made to feel guilty for what they have by those who are jealous for what they don't"-Former MTV Host Kennedy

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Another inconsistency. The stance shows no recoil and the smoke out of the side is a head scratcher. No firearm that I've ever fired does that and I don't recall shotguns ever blasting white smoke like that before. I have to shoot 20 times from a 12 gauge in short order and if the gun I'm shooting gave off that kind of smoke, I wouldn't be able to see my target after the 3rd shot.
    If that side blast was the result of porting - never done to my knowledge on over unders - it wouldn't just be one side. Split barrel? The whole thing is a bad photoshop. Really, if you look at the shotgun O is supposed to be shooting, it looks 'bent.' The breech to his right hand appears to have a downward slope.

You'd think they could afford to hire a good graphics artist to shop their pics. This isn't the first bad photo job to come out of the white house.

I'd almost say the thing was a rifle and somebody tried to turn it into a shotgun via photoshop. I wonder if they didn't just grab a pic off the internet and realized that the shooter had a rifle, so tried to make a shotgun out of it.
    The poster formerly known as chuck58 on the old board.