Thread: W.H. Releases Photo of Obama Shooting a Gun

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    WASHINGTON (Reuters) - President Barack Obama celebrated his 51st birthday on Saturday with a round of golf, then helicoptered to the Camp David presidential retreat for a quiet evening off the campaign trail.

Obama, an avid golfer, played with colleagues and friends at the Andrews Air Force Base in hot, muggy weather conditions before taking Marine One to Maryland's Catoctin Mountains in the afternoon.

The White House did not release details of the president's evening plans or share the menu for the birthday meal he was expected to share with wife, Michelle.
    Every article from the day that pic was supposed to have been taken (his birthday) mentions that he played golf and was having a quiet weekend. And that's all.

I guess it's possible that he went and shot a gun that day, between golf, flying, a quiet evening and time with the kids but it's strange there's no mention of it anywhere.
    Be Not Afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Every article from the day that pic was supposed to have been taken (his birthday) mentions that he played golf and was having a quiet weekend. And that's all.

I guess it's possible that he went and shot a gun that day, between golf, flying, a quiet evening and time with the kids but it's strange there's no mention of it anywhere.
    If they had said he spent the day with his muzzle loader I would have just assumed he was with Michelle.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    If they had said he spent the day with his muzzle loader I would have just assumed he was with Michelle.
    At this point I don't expect anyone to challenge a story such as "Bush created cancer and Obama has found a cure for it".

Fredo, Fredo's press corps, Fredo's entire administration, the DNC and all their supporters are nothing more than a bunch of lying aholes so what's the difference.

You didn't build that so what difference does it make...is where we are in this country.
    Be Not Afraid.

4. #34 Re: W.H. Releases Photo of Obama Shooting a Gun 
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache View Post
    I know SR. I know... but there is just something so OFF about that pic...and it bugs the hell outta me.

Ya know
    There are a number of off things about it. There is absolutely no movement in the photo, I.e., no blur, no motion on the barrel, which is perfectly aligned with the discharge. That tells me that it's a still of Obama holding the gun in front of a backdrop with the smoke added after. Note that the smoke is against the darkest parts of the photo, and the barrel has an odd ring on the end. This indicates that the smoke was added after the fact. Now, I could be wrong about that, but I doubt it.

Quote Originally Posted by LukeEDay View Post
    I downloaded the pic and opened it in Lightroom, then looked at the metadata info.

The info is as follows:

Copyright: 2013 The White House
    Creator: The White House
    Dimensions: 1024 x 683
    Exposer: 1/320 sec at f / 4.0
    Focal Length: 170 mm
    ISO Speed Rating: ISO 400
    Make: Canon
    MOdel: Canon EOS 5D Mark III

I had my wife, who is a photographer and is fluent in both Lightroom and Photoshop, look at it, and she said this: NOT A FAKE...

It is a pretty clear pic, so I zoomed it in, and that is him shooting the gun.
    Or at least a photo of him holding the gun.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

No recoil, wrong sighting, wrong gun, wrong posture, wrong smoke pattern. If I shot a shotgun in this posture, I would be on my butt on the ground, not standing there like a statute.
    Last edited by Janice; 02-03-2013 at 11:16 PM.
    http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd445/JansGraphix/ConsUndergrd-Sig2.jpg
    Liberalism is just communism sold by the drink.

http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Now these made me laugh.. LOL ...

History of the World Part I and Top Secret. Both great movies.

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....
    _ WELFARE IS NOT AN ENTITLEMENT! _

Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor