1. #1 NRA Winning the Influence Battle Over Gun Control 
    Bruce Rogers,
    The gun control debate is clearly one of the most contentious and controversial issues in America today. And the battle over gun control is now being waged through intensive media campaigns from both sides of the political spectrum to influence public opinion and to assert pressure on policy makers. So who’s winning? To find out, we turned to objective data provided exclusively to Forbes Insights by Appinions, the influence marketing platform. Keep in mind Forbes Insights has no agenda other than to shed research light on the process of measuring influence and what we can learn from it. The facts are objective, whatever your perspective on the issue may be. We certainly don’t aim to promote either side and are just stating the facts of influence and who is leading or gaining ground through the lens of influence.
    Read More>http://www.forbes.com/sites/brucerog...r-gun-control/
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Yeah, being wrong and losing every argument will sometimes sap your strength.

But, let's be fair. We've always had gun control in one form or another. Most of us, for instance, can't go out and buy a 50 cal machine gun, although the bad guys in movies always seem to have them.
    And I can't buy a hand grenade, anti-aircraft missile launcher, most howitzers, and so forth.

So the Republicans, silent though they are, will probably win this one. There may be some legislation get through that will limit clip size, or pistol grips or something and the Dems will claim a great victory. But the 2nd Amendment will stand, and more people will own guns next year than this year. And that's a good thing.

3. #3 Re: NRA Winning the Influence Battle Over Gun Control 
    The NRA head got vilified for suggesting that armed guards were the answer in protecting schools from madmen. Ironically, numerous school boards are already moving to do just that. The Left is a pack of naive morons when it comes to such matters.
    "The efforts of the government alone will never be enough. In the end the people must choose and the people must help themselves" ~ JFK; from his famous inauguration speech (What Democrats sounded like before today's neo-Liberals hijacked that party)

Here is what you would call Gun Control! Get em trained young!!

I can Guarantee the great and mighty 0 can't do what she did!

: “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.

Gotta love that young lady! Great concentration!

Quote Originally Posted by Starbuck View Post

So the Republicans, silent though they are, will probably win this one. .
    I completely disagree. The Republicans are silent on this, yes, but the American public is not and they are the one's who will win this. In spite of the drive-by state controlled media...
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

Quote Originally Posted by Apache View Post
    I completely disagree. The Republicans are silent on this, yes, but the American public is not and they are the one's who will win this. In spite of the drive-by state controlled media...
    I don't think the people have much control over anything, that was evident during the health care debate.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    I don't think the people have much control over anything, that was evident during the health care debate.
    Gun sales say differently
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

Quote Originally Posted by Apache View Post
    Gun sales say differently
    That means a lot more people besides me think they will get gun control through despite what the people want.