Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post

The small nose cone. Fit any radar in there?

Wait Achmed, the American Dog is right...where is radar????

May the FORCE be with you!

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar

See that poster in the upper left??? It says "Magic Carpets...Cheap!!!"
    May the FORCE be with you!

This is what I see while sitting in a sailplane (glider). Nothing there that I don't need to stay in the air. Funny, how close this view is to the view in their "fighter".

Aviation Experts Debunk Iran’s Stealth Fighter Jet Claims

By Mia Trovato | Trending Now – 8 hrs ago

The development of a new Iranian stealth fighter attracted a lot of attention over the weekend. But aviation experts are now questioning whether the jet is even real.

This weekend pictures and video were released of Iranian military officials surveying what looked like a fully operational Q-313. Aeronautics experts, including David Cenciotti of the blog The Aviationist, quickly pointed out some serious design flaws.

For example, the wiring of the cockpit's front panel appears too simple and the cockpit seems too small for a pilot to fit inside. Perhaps more importantly, Cenciotti claims the plane's back engine contains no nozzle for afterburners, which means the heat would probably melt the entire jet. He further speculates that the video of the plane coasting through the air was mostly likely a radio-controlled version.

The video of the plane's unveiling released to YouTube was met with mockery from viewers. There are upward of 150,000 views and counting. One person joked, "I built one of those when I was a kid. I wonder what type of glue they used?"
    The 21st century. The age of Smart phones and Stupid people.

It is said that branches draw their life from the vine. Each is separate yet all are one as they share one life giving stem . The Bible tells us we are called to a similar union in life, our lives with the life of God. We are incorporated into him; made sharers in his life. Apart from this union we can do nothing.