Thread: Former SEAL Chris Kyle Murdered

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

1. #1 Former SEAL Chris Kyle Murdered 
    Chris Kyle, former SEAL and author of the best selling book 'American Sniper' was shot and killed at Erath County gun range Saturday. Chris Kyle and a friend were found dead at the Rough Creek Lodge shooting range in Erath County Texas. Police have a strong suspect. The identity of the second victim has not been released.

The Stephenville Empire-Tribune reports, law enforcement officials throughout the county were initially searching for a large four-door Ford pickup that is high off the ground and covered in Rhino liner, with a skull sticker in the back window.

One suspect, Eddie Ray Routh has since been arrested shortly before 9 p.m. in Lancaster.

Chris Kyle is a former Navy SEAL who served four tours of duty in Iraq. He was given the nickname “The Devil of Ramadi” by insurgents.

In 2008, he made his longest successful shot after he spotted an insurgent with a rocket launcher near a U.S. Army convoy at a range of 2,100 yards (1.2 miles). He is the most lethal sniper in United States military history, with 160 confirmed kills and 95 possibles.

He leaves behind a wife and two children.

http://soldiersystems.net/2013/02/03...omment-page-1/
    The poster formerly known as chuck58 on the old board.

Damn... Just damn
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

Do you ever wonder if some of the DUmmies read threads like this:

Shoot everyone open carrying for implied threat.
    http://www.democraticunderground.com/10022295220

And take it seriously?
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Wow. Good is bad. Black is white. Up is down. Another brave warrior down. We protect the people that are systematically destroying our civil society while we kill those who are trying to preserve it. Welcome to 0bamaville. Forget the golden egg, kill the goose! What was once 'Home of the Brave' is now home of the Authoritarian Despotic Demagogue Party vs the Party of Cowards.
    http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd445/JansGraphix/ConsUndergrd-Sig2.jpg
    Liberalism is just communism sold by the drink.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Just tragic.
    May the FORCE be with you!

Quote Originally Posted by Janice View Post
    Wow. Good is bad. Black is white. Up is down. Another brave warrior down. We protect the people that are systematically destroying our civil society while we kill those who are trying to preserve it. Welcome to 0bamaville. Forget the golden egg, kill the goose! What was once 'Home of the Brave' is now home of the Authoritarian Despotic Demagogue Party vs the Party of Cowards.
    QFT
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

I think this is all a part of Obama's grand plan to disarm the populace. Think about it. Since he has been in office, we've had a sitting congresswoman shot, countless shooting deaths including children in Chicago, mass shootings in a nursing home, an army base, a movie theater, a Sikh temple, and a 1st grade class, shootings at gun shows(something that has never happened before) and now a shooting at a gun range(which to my knowledge has never happened before). The latter having killed a highly trained military sniper. This is all a part of Obama's egalitarian doctrine and the only way that will be possible is do disarm the public. This is exactly why the 2nd amendment was enacted in the first place.
    "Inequality is a false notion propagated by those who are made to feel guilty for what they have by those who are jealous for what they don't"-Former MTV Host Kennedy

Fabulous Poster
    Is there any point in asking how you got there? The guy was killed. The killer is under arrest. The only question is if he was paid to do it, or if it was something personal.

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    Is there any point in asking how you got there? The guy was killed. The killer is under arrest. The only question is if he was paid to do it, or if it was something personal.
    Too bad you Libs to keep it so cut and dried when it's one of your fellow travelers that gets shot.

What was once 'Home of the Brave' is now home of the Authoritarian Despotic Demagogue Party vs the Party of Cowards.
    OT but are you a Paulbot?
    Be Not Afraid.