Thread: Some of the dumbest Dems ever ...

Hybrid View

1. #1 Some of the dumbest Dems ever ... 

Where do I start? I thought I would put a list together of some of the dumbest or most deranged or dangerous democrat politicians and crooks (sorry to be redundant) in recent times. But... where to begin? There are just soo many ...

Well, I'll think on it. Meanwhile Im sure Al Franken will keep us 'entertained'.
    http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd445/JansGraphix/ConsUndergrd-Sig2.jpg
    Liberalism is just communism sold by the drink.

Hows this one for 'dumber than a box of rocks' to start off with ...

(D) Congresswoman Sheila Jackson Lee
    Representative Sheila Jackson Lee is from the 18th District of Texas and serves on three Congressional committees.

Sheila Jackson-Lee also sits on the following committees:

Member, House Committee on Foreign Affairs
    Member, Subcommittee on Africa and Global Health
    Member, Subcommittee on The Middle East and South Asia
    Member, House Committee on Homeland Security
    Member, Subcommittee on Border, Maritime, and Global Counter terrorism
    Chair, Subcommittee on Transportation Security and Infrastructure Protection
    Member, House Committee on the Judiciary
    Member, Subcommittee on Courts, the Internet, and Intellectual Property
    Member, Subcommittee on Crime, Terrorism, and Homeland Security
    Member, Subcommittee on Immigration, Citizenship, Refugees, Border Security, and International Law

Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee (D-TX) who, on a visit to JPL in late 2005, asked if the Mars Pathfinder had taken an image of the flag planted there in 1969 by Neil Armstrong!

Quipped Rep. Vernon Ehlers (R-MI) to the Washington Times: “We just don’t teach enough science.” Worse, Jackson Lee, who represents Houston, is a member of the House Science Committee’s space subcommittee.

Readmorehere

Theres also this story that was 'scrubbed' ...

Sheila Jackson-Lee - Proof NASA needs to be free of Congress
    Tampa Space Program News Examiner
    by Jason Rhian

(All this happened a while back ago. But it bears repeating so we dont forget the geniuses leading the nation today)

It was a truly eye-watering display of ignorance. Congresswoman Sheila Jackson-Lee asked if one of the Mars Rovers could wheel over and take pictures of the flag the astronauts left there. Sorry ma’am – wrong world! Apparently Ms. Jackson-Lee is incapable of telling the difference between the Earth’s moon – and the planet Mars!

Ms. Jackson-Lee is a Democrat that represents Texas’ 18th Congressional District – that includes NASA’s Johnson Space Center. Here is where it gets really bad – she has served on the House Science Committee and the subcommittee that oversees space policy and NASA.

It would seem Ms. Lee is one of the moon-hoaxer crowd – in more ways than one. Moon hoaxers have little knowledge of NASA history and basic space knowledge. Unfortunately the only thing that Ms. Jackson-Lee uncovered was her own breath-taking ignorance. It’s called research Ms. Jackson-Lee, heck, it is called a History or Astronomy book! How can someone who can have such a stunning gap in basic knowledge be allowed to oversee issues relating to NASA?

Is this why NASA is in such dire straits? Is this the best representative for our nation’s space program? What this massive lack of knowledge reinforces/states is that NASA desperately needs to be a stand-alone agency, free of being tied to individuals who have zero understanding about the space agency. NASA was given an initiative in 2004 to return to the moon and then go to Mars and beyond, then in 2009 with a moon rocket is days away from launch this entire plan is thrown off track due to political reasons. When taking the comments by Congresswoman Jackson-Lee into account, it shows an almost deliberate pattern to destabilize the space agency. It also highlights the severe need to have NASA, the agency that knows which worlds its craft are on – not Congress – chart its course.

SOURCE

I had originally posted this story elsewhere Oct 2009.

Anybody remember this genius?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1WSs9B4H5s

Too dumb to mock: Dem. Rep. wonders if additional Navy personnel will make Guam 'tip over and capsize'
    Washington Examiner [DC]
    by Mark Hemingway

I wish I was making this up. It's too depressing to even mock. Rep. Hank Johnson, D-Ga., was questioning Admiral Robert Willard about the Navy's plans to relocate 8,000 personnel and their families to Guam. After noting at some length that the island is narrow, Johnson says "My fear is that the whole island will become so overly populated it will tip over and capsize." And yes, there's video -- the comment comes around the 1:15 mark.

From another 'scrubbed' source.

Let's not forget Maxine Waters....

“Guess what this liberal would be all about? This liberal would be about socializing … uh, umm. … Would be about, basically, taking over, and the government running all of your companies.”
    Waters on US oil companies.
    We have no government armed with power capable of contending with human passions unbridled by morality and religion. Avarice, ambition, revenge or gallantry would break the strongest cords of our Constitution as a whale goes through a net. Our Constitution is designed only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate for any other.
    In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm, and three or more is a congress.

~John Adams

Al Gore on zoology: "A zebra does not change its spots."
    We have no government armed with power capable of contending with human passions unbridled by morality and religion. Avarice, ambition, revenge or gallantry would break the strongest cords of our Constitution as a whale goes through a net. Our Constitution is designed only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate for any other.
    In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm, and three or more is a congress.

~John Adams

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Janice View Post
    Anybody remember this genius?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1WSs9B4H5s

Too dumb to mock: Dem. Rep. wonders if additional Navy personnel will make Guam 'tip over and capsize'
    Washington Examiner [DC]
    by Mark Hemingway

I wish I was making this up. It's too depressing to even mock. Rep. Hank Johnson, D-Ga., was questioning Admiral Robert Willard about the Navy's plans to relocate 8,000 personnel and their families to Guam. After noting at some length that the island is narrow, Johnson says "My fear is that the whole island will become so overly populated it will tip over and capsize." And yes, there's video -- the comment comes around the 1:15 mark.

From another 'scrubbed' source.

This one is the winner of the Dummest Guy In Congress Award.

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    This one is the winner of the Dummest Guy In Congress Award.
    I bet this guy thought the movies 2012 and The Day After Tomarrow were documentaries.

Though I will admit that I did like the part in 2012 when California sank into the Pacific... North America would look much better... Let's make this happen...!
    RINO=>Neo-Con=>FDR Dem=>Old Leftist=>Progressive<=New Leftist
    Liberals are not stupid, they are deluded. Liberals must've had done something intelligent to get themselve ingrained into our society.
    I do not hate Liberals, I pitty them.