02-03-2013, 02:46 PM
And finally.....the king and queen of moonbat shit crazy!!
:Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.
” I wondered why the rock was getting larger. Then it hit me.
02-03-2013, 02:50 PM
This is like staring into a septic tank and deciding which is the smelliest piece of shit.The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
02-03-2013, 06:02 PM
First, the pedophile:
Then this gem from Taxachusetts:
And the creme de la creme:
The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.
- Join Date
- Mar 2010
03-04-2013, 08:35 PM
- Join Date
- May 2008
- Pierce County
Im shocked none of you remember this gem from Washington State, Patty Murray.
Remember she became infamous for blaming the United States for 9/11 and said that the reason that Osama Bin Laden was popular in the muslim world was because he built schools, hospitals and day care centers...
03-07-2013, 11:09 AMRINO=>Neo-Con=>FDR Dem=>Old Leftist=>Progressive<=New Leftist
- Join Date
- Feb 2013
- In the belly of the Beast.
Liberals are not stupid, they are deluded. Liberals must've had done something intelligent to get themselve ingrained into our society.
I do not hate Liberals, I pitty them.
08-09-2013, 08:48 AM
Is Dick Durbin the Dumbest Democrat?
The competition is intense, but Durbin is definitely a contender. >>>
This is Durbin’s press release announcing the “stand your ground” hearing in his Senate Judiciary subcommittee:
There are multiple layers of stupidity here, so let’s try to itemize at least some of them:
Around 30 states currently have some form of “stand your ground” laws on the books. September’s hearing will examine the gun lobby’s and the American Legislative Exchange Council’s influence in creating and promoting these laws; the way in which the laws have changed the legal definition of self-defense; the extent to which the laws have encouraged unnecessary shooting confrontations; and the civil rights implications when racial profiling and “stand your ground” laws mix, along with other issues.
1) Self-defense is a matter of state, not federal, law. Why is Durbin’s Judiciary Subcommittee holding a hearing on a topic that cannot, and will not, result in federal legislation?
2) “Stand your ground” had nothing to do with the Trayvon Martin case, as both prosecutors and defense lawyers said, and as we and many others have explained countless times. Is Dick Durbin really one of the few who don’t get this?
3) As Durbin’s own press release states, around 30 states have some some sort of stand your ground legislation. That is a clear majority. There is a reason for this. Most people think such laws are a good idea, as shown by, for example, a strong 45%-32% plurality in this Rasmussen survey. It is not necessary to investigate the influence of some nefarious “lobby” to explain why popular legislation is enacted in 30 states.
4) Durbin’s attack on the American Legislative Exchange Council is a sad page in the current left-wing playbook. A previously little-known good government group (albeit one with broad support and participation among both corporations and legislators) >>>
The competition (for dumbest dem) heats up once again ...
Liberalism is just communism sold by the drink.
|« Previous Thread | Next Thread »|