Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    And finally.....the king and queen of moonbat shit crazy!!

: “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.

This is like staring into a septic tank and deciding which is the smelliest piece of shit.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    This is like staring into a septic tank and deciding which is the smelliest piece of shit.
    Best ANALogy I've ever heard!

: “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.

Quote Originally Posted by patriot45 View Post
    Can't leave this DUmmy out.

Strange thing is, now that he's a Fox News contributor and no longer in congress, he's actually sounding more and more...reasonable. Guess when you no longer care about being elected you can act like how you really feel. But since we're starting a list of stupid people electing even stupider people, here it goes:

First, the pedophile:

Then this gem from Taxachusetts:

And the creme de la creme:

The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post

And the creme de la creme:

Maybe some of this would work.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Janice View Post
    Anybody remember this genius?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1WSs9B4H5s

Too dumb to mock: Dem. Rep. wonders if additional Navy personnel will make Guam 'tip over and capsize'
    Washington Examiner [DC]
    by Mark Hemingway

I wish I was making this up. It's too depressing to even mock. Rep. Hank Johnson, D-Ga., was questioning Admiral Robert Willard about the Navy's plans to relocate 8,000 personnel and their families to Guam. After noting at some length that the island is narrow, Johnson says "My fear is that the whole island will become so overly populated it will tip over and capsize." And yes, there's video -- the comment comes around the 1:15 mark.

From another 'scrubbed' source.

This one is the winner of the Dummest Guy In Congress Award.

Quote Originally Posted by patriot45 View Post
    Thank the stars that this one is gone!

Now THAT was one stone crazy bitch.

Im shocked none of you remember this gem from Washington State, Patty Murray.

Remember she became infamous for blaming the United States for 9/11 and said that the reason that Osama Bin Laden was popular in the muslim world was because he built schools, hospitals and day care centers...

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    This one is the winner of the Dummest Guy In Congress Award.
    I bet this guy thought the movies 2012 and The Day After Tomarrow were documentaries.

Though I will admit that I did like the part in 2012 when California sank into the Pacific... North America would look much better... Let's make this happen...!
    RINO=>Neo-Con=>FDR Dem=>Old Leftist=>Progressive<=New Leftist
    Liberals are not stupid, they are deluded. Liberals must've had done something intelligent to get themselve ingrained into our society.
    I do not hate Liberals, I pitty them.

Is Dick Durbin the Dumbest Democrat?

The competition is intense, but Durbin is definitely a contender. >>>

This is Durbin’s press release announcing the “stand your ground” hearing in his Senate Judiciary subcommittee:

Around 30 states currently have some form of “stand your ground” laws on the books. September’s hearing will examine the gun lobby’s and the American Legislative Exchange Council’s influence in creating and promoting these laws; the way in which the laws have changed the legal definition of self-defense; the extent to which the laws have encouraged unnecessary shooting confrontations; and the civil rights implications when racial profiling and “stand your ground” laws mix, along with other issues.

There are multiple layers of stupidity here, so let’s try to itemize at least some of them:

1) Self-defense is a matter of state, not federal, law. Why is Durbin’s Judiciary Subcommittee holding a hearing on a topic that cannot, and will not, result in federal legislation?

2) “Stand your ground” had nothing to do with the Trayvon Martin case, as both prosecutors and defense lawyers said, and as we and many others have explained countless times. Is Dick Durbin really one of the few who don’t get this?

3) As Durbin’s own press release states, around 30 states have some some sort of stand your ground legislation. That is a clear majority. There is a reason for this. Most people think such laws are a good idea, as shown by, for example, a strong 45%-32% plurality in this Rasmussen survey. It is not necessary to investigate the influence of some nefarious “lobby” to explain why popular legislation is enacted in 30 states.

4) Durbin’s attack on the American Legislative Exchange Council is a sad page in the current left-wing playbook. A previously little-known good government group (albeit one with broad support and participation among both corporations and legislators) >>>

More@PowerlineBlog

The competition (for dumbest dem) heats up once again ...
    http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd445/JansGraphix/ConsUndergrd-Sig2.jpg
    Liberalism is just communism sold by the drink.