Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 Obama Eliminates Breakfast for US Troops in Afghanistan 
    If only American soldiers in Afghanistan were unemployed Democratic voters in Chicago, then they might be getting three square meals a day from the government.

But the military is the one place that Obama feels comfortable slashing expenses. While spending at an uncontrollable rate unseen since the last days of the Roman Empire in every other area, Obama has been cutting “waste” in the military like 20,000 Marines, Tricare healthcare for veterans and breakfast for soldiers serving in areas where he would only venture accompanied by heavy firepower.

Warren Buffett and other crony capitalists can pig out on Obama’s trillion dollar deficits. As for the troops, let them eat MREs.

The Army has stopped serving cooked breakfasts to some of the U.S. soldiers in Afghanistan as part of its drawdown, a move that prompted troops to write home asking their families and friends to send care packages with cereal, breakfast bars and other foods.

The Army told the Washington Guardian the current cutbacks began Jan. 1, and affect about 2,700 soldiers deployed in forward operating bases in more remote areas of Afghanistan.

http://frontpagemag.com/2013/dgreenf...3K0hFg.twitter
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

I absolutely cannot imagine. I mean, WTF??!!

Every time that I think that nothing else can make me lack respect for Obama more than I already do, he raises the bar another notch. Try not giving free food away or free cell phones for his supporters and hear the uproar. But to not give decent breakfasts for those serving overseas in highly dangerous areas is ridiculous.

Everyone who didn't bother voting for Romney (although obviously not a great candidate) because he is a Mormon or because the Paulbots were standing on principle shoud be ashamed. This is going to be a very long four years.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

The house controls the purse strings, perhaps the cooks and white house staff need to be laid off!
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Fabulous Poster
    “As a part of the responsible draw down of operational forces serving in Afghanistan, my staff examined ways to reduce our footprint and set the conditions for the reduction of forces,” explained Col. Joe Wawro, an infantry commander for the 4th Infantry Brigade Combat team.

"After carefully examining all these inputs, I decided to modify the meal cycle as described above. This has absolutely nothing to do with the national budget and everything to do with our responsible reduction of forces,” he said.

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...#ixzz2JrpDLzHq
    Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

So Obama didn't do it, and breakfast wasn't eliminated.

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    The house controls the purse strings, perhaps the cooks and white house staff need to be laid off!

What do you think the troops would eat for breakfast if they were at home? The last time I ate cafeteria breakfast food was, oddly enough, in the hospital. Otherwise, I eat rice and vegetables for breakfast. I would eat a peanut butter and jelly sandwich except that I can't keep peanut butter in the house due to my uncontrollable urge to eat it.

7. #7 Obama Eliminates Breakfast for US Troops in Afghanistan 
    Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    “As a part of the responsible draw down of operational forces serving in Afghanistan, my staff examined ways to reduce our footprint and set the conditions for the reduction of forces,” explained Col. Joe Wawro, an infantry commander for the 4th Infantry Brigade Combat team.

"After carefully examining all these inputs, I decided to modify the meal cycle as described above. This has absolutely nothing to do with the national budget and everything to do with our responsible reduction of forces,” he said.

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...#ixzz2JrpDLzHq
    Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

So Obama didn't do it, and breakfast wasn't eliminated.
    Bullshit. Where to you think the original directive came from?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

8. #8 Obama Eliminates Breakfast for US Troops in Afghanistan 
    What do you think the troops would eat for breakfast if they were at home? The last time I ate cafeteria breakfast food was, oddly enough, in the hospital. Otherwise, I eat rice and vegetables for breakfast. I would eat a peanut butter and jelly sandwich except that I can't keep peanut butter in the house due to my uncontrollable urge to eat it.
    Yes Nova...we eat at the chow hall a lot of the time. I know that's hard for a civilian like you to comprehend...but its true.

And we sure as hell don't eat MRE's

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

The above shows you have absolutely no clue whatsoever about the lives of servicemen and women. So, as a favor to everyone else and yourself, when it comes to commenting on the lives of members of the military and what they go through please just shut the fuck up.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Quote Originally Posted by Zathras View Post
    The above shows you have absolutely no clue whatsoever about the lives of servicemen and women. So, as a favor to everyone else and yourself, when it comes to commenting on the lives of members of the military and what they go through please just shut the fuck up.
    Hooah!