Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    Gee, what in God's name were those kids doing there??? Christ.
    They were kids from Sandy Hook School. Kinda bad taste.

Thought the National Anthem was very well done.
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post

Oh I know, bad taste indeed. I'm surprised they didn't have the kids yell "Guns are ebil!!!!! Save us Lord Obama!!!!"
    May the FORCE be with you!

Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post

They never fail to get the most out of a tragedy, to make a statement. I feel sorry for those little ones and their families, but don't think that they should be used. And what's with the entertainment? All people who had participated in Barack's festivities.

After the lights went out in NO, turned Downton Abbey on. The game was too lopsided at the time. At least it ended with only a 3 point spread.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

GO CARDS -THERE IS ALWAYS NEXT YEAR
    GO ROYALS NOW

And Jim Harbaugh is a dick. Yes he's disappointed but the way his brother told it, he was a real spoil sport to him and just simply said "congratulations". The look on John Harbaugh's face when he said it told the story that his brother was being a baby about losing. Maybe if his team showed up in the first half they might have won. I'm happy for Flacco(South Jersey boy) and Anquan Boldin(former Cardinal).
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    And Jim Harbaugh is a dick. Yes he's disappointed but the way his brother told it, he was a real spoil sport to him and just simply said "congratulations". The look on John Harbaugh's face when he said it told the story that his brother was being a baby about losing. Maybe if his team showed up in the first half they might have won. I'm happy for Flacco(South Jersey boy) and Anquan Boldin(former Cardinal).
    It's that old sibling rivalry thing. I could see my only sibling being like that.

John Harbaugh was probably lucky he got a one word "congrats". It had to be tough to lose by only 3 points, just missing at the end, but that's the breaks.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

GO CARDS -THERE IS ALWAYS NEXT YEAR
    GO ROYALS NOW

9ers was robbed!@!! That was pass interference at the end.
    Be Not Afraid.

It was a great game and I'm usually not a big football fan.

I was rooting for the 49'ers and thought they'd pull it off in those last 2 minutes. Oh well!! The Ravens played well and deserved the win. San Fran's quarterback sucked.

Want to give your favorite NFL team a leg up on next year's Super Bowl championship?

Hope and pray they're the opponent when the Philadelphia Eagles open their season at home.

As one Redditor points out, the last four Super Bowl winners have all been the opponent when the Eagles started yet another disappointing season at Lincoln Financial Field. The Baltimore Ravens lost to Philadelphia 24-23 in Week 2, yet they were still able to join the New York Giants, Green Bay Packers and New Orleans Saints (all winners over the Eagles, by the way) in the line of eventual champions.

Is this nothing more than a fun coincidence? Of course. But if you're one of the eight teams* scheduled to hit Philly in 2013, you might want to cross your fingers when the schedules are announced in the spring.

*The Eagles are scheduled to host Dallas, N.Y. Giants, Washington, Chicago, Detroit, Kansas City, San Diego and Arizona in 2013.
    The 21st century. The age of Smart phones and Stupid people.

It is said that branches draw their life from the vine. Each is separate yet all are one as they share one life giving stem . The Bible tells us we are called to a similar union in life, our lives with the life of God. We are incorporated into him; made sharers in his life. Apart from this union we can do nothing.

the last four Super Bowl winners have all been the opponent when the Eagles started
    Freaky. Would have been good information to know at the start of the season. Could have got a big futures bet down.

Also, in the four years from 2008 to 2011, the winner of the World Series has also gone through Philly.

Always a bridesmaid. :(
    Be Not Afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Freaky. Would have been good information to know at the start of the season. Could have got a big futures bet down.

Also, in the four years from 2008 to 2011, the winner of the World Series has also gone through Philly.

Always a bridesmaid. :(
    Um, we won the World Series in 2008 dude.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.