Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Wanna see something really scary?

This is not a picture of Rand Paul. It's a picture of Ron Paul on his wedding day 50 some-odd years ago.

Will Rand grow into Ron?

2. #12 Re: Ron Paul, SEAL sniper’s death: ‘He who lives by the sword dies by the sword’ 
    It's extremely difficult to take Ron Paul seriously when he says things like this. His followers are even harder to take seriously, because they refuse to see the nuttiness and attack anyone who does. This is why I have no patience with Paulestinians.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    It's extremely difficult to take Ron Paul seriously when he says things like this. His followers are even harder to take seriously, because they refuse to see the nuttiness and attack anyone who does. This is why I have no patience with Paulestinians.

We won't need to worry about him in 2016. Although Rand might run. But he is nothing like his father either. He says the sniper was a hero.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...iper-was-hero/

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post

Paulestinians. Now that's funny.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by LukeEDay View Post
    We won't need to worry about him in 2016. Although Rand might run. But he is nothing like his father either. He says the sniper was a hero.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...iper-was-hero/
    If he is nothing like his father I wish he would do more to publicly distance himself from his fathers stands on some issues. I would be a whole lot more comfortable with him right now if he would make a public statement giving his condolences for the murdered sniper and thanking him for his service to his country, he is far too quiet while pa yaps and pa is not doing him any favors, if it was me pappy would have had a major ass chewing by now.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

6. #16 Re: Ron Paul, SEAL sniper’s death: ‘He who lives by the sword dies by the sword’ 
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Paulestinians. Now that's funny.
    Can't take credit for it. Someone else at CU coined it during an election cycle (2008?) and it cracked me up.

--Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    If he is nothing like his father I wish he would do more to publicly distance himself from his fathers stands on some issues. I would be a whole lot more comfortable with him right now if he would make a public statement giving his condolences for the murdered sniper and thanking him for his service to his country, he is far too quiet while pa yaps and pa is not doing him any favors, if it was me pappy would have had a major ass chewing by now.
    I doubt I would support Rand Paul either way. He has no way of ever being elected President.

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....

I notice several of Paul's CU house monkeys are conveniently absent in commenting on this thread!
    I recall a conversation I had with "M L" before the election about Ron Paul.
    I wonder what his stance on the asshat is now.
    I would love to bump into Mr. Paul in public and tell him “from me and the vast majority of combat VETERANS in this county, lick balls you Air Force REMF”!
    Give a liberal a fish - he will eat for a day
    Teach a liberal to fish - he will come back tomorrow wanting more free fish!

Quote Originally Posted by Pulpfishin View Post
    I notice several of Paul's CU house monkeys are conveniently absent in commenting on this thread!
    I recall a conversation I had with "M L" before the election about Ron Paul.
    I wonder what his stance on the asshat is now.
    I would love to bump into Mr. Paul in public and tell him “from me and the vast majority of combat VETERANS in this county, lick balls you Air Force REMF”!
    And you won't. ML is a coward when it comes to having to answer for Ron Paul's endless string of stupidity.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Glenn Beck suggested he join the Westburro Baptists.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg